Gaming New ARMS stage and Character teased for the next update!

Eddypikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're keeping up the latest AMRS info, you should be well aware that after the release of the balance patch earlier this month, the developers confirmed that the next update will in fact include a brand new character into the roster!
Straight from the Japanese ARMS twitter account we can see a glimpse of the new stage and possible the theme of the new character as well. https://mobile.twitter.com/ARMS_Cobutter/status/896929887235129348
DG3gIHUVwAAOV-w.jpg

The new stage is set place at what seems to be a cafe/bakery. The logo at the top of the shop could very well be the logo of the new fighter. The stage has a nice candy theme to it so the new character is most likely to be candy themed as well, It'd be cool if they have licorice as their extendable ARMS! Could their name be Mullla as seen on the top of the storefront or is that just the store name? (I think it says Mulla, what do you think it says?)

Also we get a rare glimpse of the ARMS announcer from below his headshot, he has coiled ARMS as well, would be pretty cool if he turns out to be a playable character too!

What do you think about this teaser? Are you excited for this new stage and character? What do you think the new character will look like? The new update will definitely bring me back to playing ARMS again :)

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: KiiWii

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Arms is a very strange game to get into and love! My opinion, if you buy it and play it for only a mere say 6 - 8 hours and then you shut it down and not bother with it, your more likely to have no interest in playing it again but its a game you really have to give a huge chance and play it for a good solid 10 - 20 hours or more and then you will certainly change your mind on how good this game really is. Soon as you get through the rankings a bit and play online it comes into its own and then your addicted!

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: RitchieRitchie

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Arms is a very strange game to get into and love! My opinion, if you buy it and play it for only a mere say 6 - 8 hours and then you shut it down and not bother with it your more likely not to bother playing it again but its a game you really have to give a huge chance and play it for a good 10 - 20 hours or so and then you will certainly change your mind on how good this game really is. Soon as you get through the rankings a bit and play online it comes into its own and then your addicted!
Totally agree, exactly my experience with the game. Saying that, I yo yo between ranks 10/11 so I'm not a particularly good player but it's always fun.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Totally agree, exactly my experience with the game. Saying that, I yo yo between ranks 10/11 so I'm not a particularly good player but it's always fun.
When I first started playing it tbh I thought it wasn't that good and I really couldn't see the sense in the reviews online being so good for the game but then when I got to know the controls better and the fighting techniques in rounds and then I went up the ranks I changed my mind completely and then I found I just kept playing it and I couldn't put it down.

Edit: I'm the same I'm not particularly a great fighter online but the game is a treat to play.

Last edited by Reecey,

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
When I first started playing it tbh I thought it wasn't that good and I really couldn't see the sense in the reviews online being so good for the game but then when I got to know the controls better and the fighting techniques in rounds and then I went up the ranks I changed my mind completely and then I found I just kept playing it and I couldn't put it down.
If you don't mind me asking what rank are you? What character do you play? I think I might have to relearn the game from scratch as my style of play - attack! attack! attack! and never guarding or charging my Arms - has hit a brick wall (unsurprisingly!)

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't mind me asking what rank are you? What character do you play? I think I might have to relearn the game from scratch as my style of play - attack! attack! attack! and never guarding or charging my Arms - has hit a brick wall (unsurprisingly!)
I'm only up to rank 6 at the moment on Grand Prix and I have been using Max Brass ever since the update rolled out. I also use Master Mummy a lot I think those two are the best fighters for me to use. I never use the joy cons separate ever I always use it as a whole handheld, joycons attached and I find it better and more accurate to fight with that way. My fighting techniques are usually a lot of jumping forward and backwards to start with I always jump backwards soon as the fight starts and let rip with both arms while throwing my right arm out and left to follow up with and when I get a special attack I always jump up backwards and let it rip, it always seems to work better with jumping from side to side a lot etc.. for me and fighting dirty that way.

Last edited by Reecey,

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm only up to rank 6 at the moment on Grand Prix and I have been using Max Brass ever since the update rolled out. I also use Master Mummy a lot I think those two are the best fighters for me to use. I never use the joy cons separate ever I always use it as a whole handheld, joycons attached and I find it better and more accurate to fight with that way. My fighting techniques are usually a lot of jumping forward and backwards to start with I always jump backwards soon as the fight starts and let rip with both arms while throwing my right arm out and left to follow up with and when I get a special attack I always jump up backwards and let it rip, it always seems to work better with jumping from side to side a lot etc.. for me and fighting dirty that way.
I use handheld mode as well, couldn't get into the motion controls. I started playing Ninjara but then changed to Ribbon Girl. Was beaten repeatedly by another player with Master Mummy so might give that one a try, although it's hard going to a slower character after you've played a fast one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD