New Alan Wake Related Teaser Revealed

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the Spike Video Game Awards (aka "Why won't they shut up and just play the damn trailers already?") only a short while away, a short (and I mean short) teaser has been released.

You can check it out here.

This is my reaction:
tumblr_lsnznl3u1n1qbz9kb.gif

Sure, it's a bit anticlimactic, but it's gotten me hyped enough for the actual trailer tomorrow. After that? My levels of anticipation and excitement are going to be through the stratosphere.

Now if only it wasn't sandwiched between a terrible awards show.

D

Deleted_171835

Don't own a 360 so I haven't played a the single Alan Wake game.

Edit: Thanks Gahars.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't own a 360 so I haven't played the single Alan Wake game.

Fixed.

And considering that the game sold about 1.5 million copies (according to rumors), it would be nice if they announced a port to the PC; while other consoles are obviously out of the question, I'd like to see a wider audience have access to it.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's a pity that Remedy had to opt to having it exclusive with the 360. I'd have thought the sales would have been better if not, but I do understand the money they received from the deal.. But at least the first one didn't make a loss. Now for PC port of the first one and a multiplat version of the second one (from the beginning that is.. Here I'm hoping I don't have to invest in the last of the 3 this gen consoles because I want to play a few titles).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)