New Alan Wake Related Teaser Revealed

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Gahars, Dec 10, 2011.

Dec 10, 2011
  1. Gahars
    OP

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    With the Spike Video Game Awards (aka "Why won't they shut up and just play the damn trailers already?") only a short while away, a short (and I mean short) teaser has been released.

You can check it out here.

This is my reaction:
    [​IMG]

Sure, it's a bit anticlimactic, but it's gotten me hyped enough for the actual trailer tomorrow. After that? My levels of anticipation and excitement are going to be through the stratosphere.

Now if only it wasn't sandwiched between a terrible awards show.

2. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada

Don't own a 360 so I haven't played a the single Alan Wake game.

Edit: Thanks Gahars.

3. Gahars
    OP

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    Fixed.

And considering that the game sold about 1.5 million copies (according to rumors), it would be nice if they announced a port to the PC; while other consoles are obviously out of the question, I'd like to see a wider audience have access to it.

4. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    It's a pity that Remedy had to opt to having it exclusive with the 360. I'd have thought the sales would have been better if not, but I do understand the money they received from the deal.. But at least the first one didn't make a loss. Now for PC port of the first one and a multiplat version of the second one (from the beginning that is.. Here I'm hoping I don't have to invest in the last of the 3 this gen consoles because I want to play a few titles).