New Ace3ds+ [Help]

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by H3llbender, Jun 1, 2014.

1. H3llbender
    OP

H3llbender Cancer

Jun 1, 2014
    United States
    New Jersey
    Hey guys, i'm a noob on this forum so i'm not sure if I put this is the right section. Anyways, I bought Ace3ds+ from http://3ds-flashcart.com 2 weeks ago and just revived yesterday. I loaded all the needed files onto the sd an put it in the card. When I first put it into my 3ds it didn't show but when I took out the sd and then put it back in it would come up. I knew this card was updated (it had the Spongebob icon on it) and loaded it. An error came up saying "An error had occurred". Having R4i3ds Gold before I thought maybe I had to update it using the fix patch. But when I loaded it on my ds a white screen just came up. Can anyone help?

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
  3. H3llbender
    OP

H3llbender Cancer

Jun 1, 2014
    United States
    New Jersey
    I tried all of this but when I try to run it on my ds light it just shows a white screen :l

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    maybe try another SD card, if its not loading on the DS lite, it's probably either a incompatible/incorrectly formatted SD card, or a faulty card

5. H3llbender
    OP

H3llbender Cancer

Jun 1, 2014
    United States
    New Jersey

I got the sd card sent with the card and formated it and it lets me load stuff onto it...Are you sure?

6. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    if you have another card to hand, it at least lets you rule it out as the issue, any old card will do like a 1 or 2gb....some SD cards just don't work well with some cards, there no real order to it.

7. guardianx71

guardianx71 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2012
    Greece
    And some are simply fake sd cards. Run a test like h2testw , or you'll never be sure

8. H3llbender
    OP

H3llbender Cancer

Jun 1, 2014
    United States
    New Jersey
    I don't really have another sd and I formatted the sd with sdformatter......Still not working :L

9. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Do you have read the PM?