Gaming New Ace Attorney series

FFVersusXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to ask if they will be releasing (in the FUTURE) a new Ace Attorney series....I finish all of the Phoenix Wright series
grog.gif
(I'm currently playing Apollo Justice...)...Thanks

*spoiler*Who's the wife of Phoenix in the Apollo Justice??????
unsure.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That's the last of the Ace Attorney series, I believe. I know they're doing a spinoff game with Edgeworth (should be in Japan sometime).

I'm no expert, and I'm probably wrong (Google is overrated lol).

BTW, wrong section. *Moved*

FFVersusXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
That's the last of the Ace Attorney series, I believe. I know they're doing a spinoff game with Edgeworth (should be in Japan sometime).

I'm no expert, and I'm probably wrong (Google is overrated lol).

BTW, wrong section. *Moved*

So Edgeworth will be the character?(like in the last case of Trials and Tribulation?)

Posts merged

QUOTE(Raestloz @ Aug 27 2008, 12:42 AM)
Phoenix Wright doesn't have a wife, although Lana would be nice. Phoenix adopted Trucy
okay, thanks...

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
From the trailier video it might be a bit different, I saw something like a side scrolling investigation with gumshoe. I've heard that the Ace Attorneys after Apollo Justice will not be related to Phoenix Wright. Not sure about other characters(might see that gullible judge again).

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Apollo Justice 2 will be the last game Phoenix appears in Ace Attorney Series, although the game about Edgeworth (Perfect Prosecutor, if I'm not wrong) might feature Phoenix Wright

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's going to be another ace attorney game but theres not much info on it. There is however a spin-off game where you play as Edgeworth where you get to walk around and find evidence and stuff

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Huh? They left huge unsolved spoilers at end of the Apollo Justice,

Case 4: The paintings in which underneath the paint there were sketches of all the cases Apollo had taken

They never explained that in the game, making it plausible that a new game may be made and the last case or so will someone how link with that.

Anywho Gyakuten Saiban 5 has been confirmed and is in development

FFVersusXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilaznkilla said:
From the trailier video it might be a bit different, I saw something like a side scrolling investigation with gumshoe. I've heard that the Ace Attorneys after Apollo Justice will not be related to Phoenix Wright. Not sure about other characters(might see that gullible judge again).
Oh, that will be kinda sad isn't it. I hate it when I'm not able to see the past characters included in the new one (ex. Apollo Justice Ace Attorney *No Maya Fey*) just like that...

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Talaria said:
Huh? They left huge unsolved spoilers at end of the Apollo Justice,

Case 4: The paintings in which underneath the paint there were sketches of all the cases Apollo had taken

They never explained that in the game, making it plausible that a new game may be made and the last case or so will someone how link with that.

Anywho Gyakuten Saiban 5 has been confirmed and is in development

Yeh it has been confirmed that there will be a new ace attorney game but there is no info on the story, characters etc.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
They did.
The forger dude was impressed by Phoenix Wright, and was following what was happening his his law firm. Apparently he liked Apollo as well, since he was going to be Phoenix's spiritual successor.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Gyakuten Saiban 5 will not be the last game of the series. That's just a rumor that sprouted off a Chinese message board. >.>

We know nothing about GS5 other than that there will be one.

Edgeworth Game is just a spinoff, might answer some questions from the story (You can see someone that looks like a young Kristoph Gavin in one of the scans).

It has also been said in an interview that Phoenix will not have any direct appearances in the Edgeworth game, but he will be referenced to in it.

Also, I wonder what "Gyakuten Saiban NOT Game" is. I hope it's an Anime. (Since they've picked seiyuus and everything already)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: