Hacking New 3ds XL Japan failed to boot into emunand please help..

cubecubec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi guys,

i have a new 3ds xl japan region which i downgrade into 9.1.0-20J (i even downgrade it third times :( )
i have issue while creating emunand,i choose EMUNAND Creation not REDNAND,but its always comes up with REDNAND. the second issue is i failed to dump Health and safety apps from EMUNAND,but succeeded in SYSNAND.

the third issue is i cannot boot into LUMA EMUNAND,i been trying to change luma from 5.2 to 5.4 all have the same result,black screen on booting EMUNAND.

i been changing 3 memory card,sandisk and another two.any one know what is the issue about? been frustrating creating emunand for soooo many times.

any help will be very appreciated...thank you very much.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have issue while creating emunand,i choose EMUNAND Creation not REDNAND,but its always comes up with REDNAND.
RedNAND is a slightly different implementation of EmuNAND. Pretty much all current homebrew supports both, so unless you have a Gateway card, this won't matter.

Reactions: cubecubec

cubecubec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thanks guys,really appreciated for your answer.i'll try @Sliter method then.

@angelus kun yeah my plan is to install arm9loaderhax and use sysnand,but i got the tutorial started with emunand fbi injection and stuck at that section.thanks for your help mate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi