• Total voters

seamangod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed A9LH, and LumaCFW on 11.3 on my New 3DS XL US model, and this message started to show up randomly. Every time I tried to turn it back on it showed this message like 5 - 60 seconds after being turned on. I tried turning off clock speed + L2, removing A9LH entirely and system reset, updating to 11.3 (this error started when I was on 11.2), and re-installing A9LH and CFW over again. I read online that it has to do something with a WiFi card? inside the 3DS but I'm not entirely sure. The message went away for a short while and I was able to play, but after 4 days it came back, and more frequently than before.

Attachments

• IMG_1043.JPG
    IMG_1043.JPG
    827.3 KB · Views: 1,270

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have installed A9LH, and LumaCFW on 11.3 on my New 3DS XL US model, and this message started to show up randomly. Every time I tried to turn it back on it showed this message like 5 - 60 seconds after being turned on. I tried turning off clock speed + L2, removing A9LH entirely and system reset, updating to 11.3 (this error started when I was on 11.2), and re-installing A9LH and CFW over again. I read online that it has to do something with a WiFi card? inside the 3DS but I'm not entirely sure. The message went away for a short while and I was able to play, but after 4 days it came back, and more frequently than before.
Why would you ramdomly remove a9lh and CFW? :/
You know, a9lh may be the only way to fix the issue and removing it will most likely brick in your situation...
Also, it's impossible you removed a9lh, updated to 11.3 and installed it again, unless you have a hardmod or dsiwarehax and a nand backup.

Anyway.... do you have any nand backups from before the crashes? Backup your current nand, (so you don't lose anything), restore the nand backup before the crash started happening and tell us what happens.

TheToaster

Kishore
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you remove A9LH??

You could have potentially fixed it if you hadn't. There is a common misconception that A9LH causes problems like these, but that is not true. If anything, A9LH can save your 3DS if anything were to happen to it like a softbrick because it is started even before the main operating system is loaded.

tl;dr 11.3 console, no A9LH, can't do much with it now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Last edited by TheToaster,

outeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It was probably a mistake to mess up with your 3ds System(like trying zu remove A9lh just Why would you so that ??),but anyways doesn't restoring a Nand backup work?And
where did you read that with the wifi Card ?
Are there any selfbuild cias installed (I had some similar Problem when i was trying to buid my First Apps )

(Sorry for my english)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seems like he has got a similar Problem
https://gbatemp.net/threads/old-3ds-consistently-getting-error-shut-down-system.463564/

Last edited by outeh,

seamangod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you ramdomly remove a9lh and CFW? :/
You know, a9lh may be the only way to fix the issue and removing it will most likely brick in your situation...
Also, it's impossible you removed a9lh, updated to 11.3 and installed it again, unless you have a hardmod or dsiwarehax and a nand backup.

Anyway.... do you have any nand backups from before the crashes? Backup your current nand, (so you don't lose anything), restore the nand backup before the crash started happening and tell us what happens.
I did restore my nand backup before removing a9lh and it is possible to remove it without hardmod.

Wryyyong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I did restore my nand backup before removing a9lh and it is possible to remove it without hardmod.
Not the point, it's literally impossible to install A9LH on 11.3 at the moment due to the downgrading exploits being patched. The only way is if you had a NAND backup with A9LH on it and either hardmodded or used dsiwarehax to restore it. So you're either did that, or you're lying about restoring it.

Last edited by Wryyyong,
Trophies
XP
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Why the hell did you think that removing a9lh would help you????????

seamangod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not the point, it's literally impossible to install A9LH on 11.3 at the moment due to the downgrading exploits being patched. The only way is if you had a NAND backup with A9LH on it and either hardmodded or used dsiwarehax to restore it. So you're either did that, or you're lying about restoring it.
I removed a9lh on 11.2 not on 11.3, dont call me a liar because your brain doesnt work, like I said the error started on 11.2

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Why the hell did you think that removing a9lh would help you????????
idk because a9lh is a buggy POC

It was probably a mistake to mess up with your 3ds System(like trying zu remove A9lh just Why would you so that ??),but anyways doesn't restoring a Nand backup work?And
where did you read that with the wifi Card ?
Are there any selfbuild cias installed (I had some similar Problem when i was trying to buid my First Apps )

(Sorry for my english)

Seems like he has got a similar Problem
https://gbatemp.net/threads/old-3ds-consistently-getting-error-shut-down-system.463564/
The error started BEFORE i removed a9lh and i installed signed CIAs, no custom CIAs made by me.on

outeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I removed a9lh on 11.2 not on 11.3, dont call me a liar because your brain doesnt work, like I said the error started on 11.2

idk because a9lh is a buggy POC

The error started BEFORE i removed a9lh and i installed signed CIAs, no custom CIAs made by me.on
Yes removing a9lh was not the reason for the error but a9lh was your best Chance to fix the error

seamangod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes removing a9lh was not the reason for the error but a9lh was your best Chance to fix the error
Its not something in the software, it may just be because my 3ds was dying out, nintendo manufactures this console very poorly

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:You literally dont know what you're talking about
A9lh isnt perfect you smug bastard, its buggy as hell and ever since i had it on my 3ds it made apps crash way more often. I followed the damn guide and didnt even install pirated games or any crappy ass cias, i only used JKSV save manager in the homebrew menu and ntr cfw

This thread gives me cancer...
This fucking website is cancer, no one wants to fucking help you, and if they do want to help you they just ask the stupidest shit ever like "did you try turning the system on and off?" I dont even need your help anymore I fixed the damn 3ds myself, all you righteous fucks need to stop acting like you know what youre talking about, you follow youtube guides and think youre a fucking expert

electimon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a9lh isn't perfect hehe i had no problems with it no crashes in 3 month's so ur 3ds is just bad

einhuman only said that because you were mis-informed and this is the site where most or some major advanced come from and we know
way more then you do by the way you talk.

seamangod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a9lh isn't perfect hehe i had no problems with it no crashes in 3 month's so ur 3ds is just bad

einhuman only said that because you were mis-informed and this is the site where most or some major advanced come from and we know
way more then you do by the way you talk.
There are a bunch of retarded posts for a website that has so many advanced users. By no means am I an expert, but these guys are just plain fucking stupid.

Zaphod77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try turning off wi-fi. (jut move the switch) see if the crashes continue.

a9lh doesn't cause crashes. it just runs a payload. NOTHING ELSE

Luma may or may not have bugs, but seems pretty stable and reliable now. but the error is almost certainly wi-fi related.

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This fucking website is cancer, no one wants to fucking help you, and if they do want to help you they just ask the stupidest shit ever like "did you try turning the system on and off?" I dont even need your help anymore I fixed the damn 3ds myself, all you righteous fucks need to stop acting like you know what youre talking about, you follow youtube guides and think youre a fucking expert

You you why why nobody wants to help you? Because you are the only one having problems with arm9loaderhax and you are acting like an asshole. Arm9loaderhax only loads cfw, ntr and hbl are completely other things. I followed a yt guide? Please man, I'm in the Arm9loaderhax early squad but the procedure was probably a bit to difficult for you...

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A9lh isnt perfect you smug bastard, its buggy as hell and ever since i had it on my 3ds it made apps crash way more often. I followed the damn guide and didnt even install pirated games or any crappy ass cias, i only used JKSV save manager in the homebrew menu and ntr cfw
It's really not. I have installed a9lh on over 30 consoles with 0 issues. You messed something up. Sorry. Saying its just a buggy POC is insane. People here are trying to give you the facts and you're getting mad at them for it. Just because YOU have problems doesn't mean something is wrong with a9lh. If everyone else is using it fine and YOU have problems, then logic would dictate YOU messed up. Whatever, you're not going to listen anyway, I'm sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended