Hacking New 3ds XL downgrade made to 2.1

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok... so this said, what the heck do i missed!?

ok, can i also get a some pictures of your a9lh folder and your files9 folder please[/QUOTE]

There...
Something missing?!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok... so this said, what the heck do i missed!?
will you need to get arm11.bin on the root.[/QUOTE]

I just need to get the arm11.bin file on the root?

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2017-01-13, às 23.08.36.png
    Captura de ecrã 2017-01-13, às 23.08.36.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Captura de ecrã 2017-01-13, às 23.09.12.png
    Captura de ecrã 2017-01-13, às 23.09.12.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 141

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, can i also get a some pictures of your a9lh folder and your files9 folder please

There...
Something missing?!

will you need to get arm11.bin on the root.[/QUOTE]

I just need to get the arm11.bin file on the root?[/QUOTE]
Yes, just download it and go to the link, the install should then work.

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There...
Something missing?!

will you need to get arm11.bin on the root.

I just need to get the arm11.bin file on the root?[/QUOTE]
Yes, just download it and go to the link, the install should then work.[/QUOTE]

This is cracking me up..
I download it again, put it on the ROOT of SD Card, turn on console, tried again, again freezing.. Yesterday i made the same process to a 2Ds with no problems.. I'm not getting whats going on..

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just need to get the arm11.bin file on the root?
Yes, just download it and go to the link, the install should then work.[/QUOTE]

This is cracking me up..
I download it again, put it on the ROOT of SD Card, turn on console, tried again, again freezing.. Yesterday i made the same process to a 2Ds with no problems.. I'm not getting whats going on..[/QUOTE]
When it freezes, wait a bit and then press select (or was it start? idk) and it should work.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you also copy arm9.bin from the same SafeA9LHInstaller package?

arm11.bin uses a kernel exploit to load arm9.bin, which has the actual installer.

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A huge thank's to all of you guy's who where here to help me.. We freakin' made it!
The thing was, missing the arm11.bin from the root for some reason (maybe i didn't saw it and the zip file) and after my screen glitch on the browser i waited 30 sec's to push the select and another 30 to push other button (just in case), it worked! Its doing the SysNAND restore now and i already saved my OTP file.

Thanks for all of your patience... Seriously..

Reactions: ItsKipz

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A huge thank's to all of you guy's who where here to help me.. We freakin' made it!
The thing was, missing the arm11.bin from the root for some reason (maybe i didn't saw it and the zip file) and after my screen glitch on the browser i waited 30 sec's to push the select and another 30 to push other button (just in case), it worked! Its doing the SysNAND restore now and i already saved my OTP file.

Thanks for all of your patience... Seriously..
Glad we could help!

Reactions: brunojfpereira
D

Deleted User

So this time when i tried to open the link to download the arma11 i've got the black screen and no sign of nothing even pressing the Select button.
I restarted normally and tried again and stays with the color glitch screen...
i had your issue. give me a moment im going to link a file that will help load arm9.bin, which is https://github.com/AuroraWright/Saf...es/download/v2.0.3/SafeA9LHInstallerv2.0.3.7z put everything except arm9loaderhax.bin, on the root of the sd. which should correct your issue my friend.

EDIT:im too slow.

Reactions: brunojfpereira

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i had your issue. give me a moment im going to link a file that will help load arm9.bin, which is https://github.com/AuroraWright/Saf...es/download/v2.0.3/SafeA9LHInstallerv2.0.3.7z put everything except arm9loaderhax.bin, on the root of the sd. which should correct your issue my friend.

EDIT:im too slow.
Thanks mate, but made it yesterday with the help of the guys arround here...

I have a problem with a game today, Majora's Mask its not booting, i have like 10 games all of them are working just fine but Zelda just doesn't want to load.. it's a shame i've been dying to play it..

Mars80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks mate, but made it yesterday with the help of the guys arround here...

I have a problem with a game today, Majora's Mask its not booting, i have like 10 games all of them are working just fine but Zelda just doesn't want to load.. it's a shame i've been dying to play it..

hmm, probably a bad .cia, Where did you get it from? i recommend you use freeshop to download games https://freeshop.pw/ (it also installs them)

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hmm, probably a bad .cia, Where did you get it from? i recommend you use freeshop to download games https://freeshop.pw/ (it also installs them)

i used madloader.com but i tried another one and still the same.. i'm going to try free shop then!
Again,

Many thanks

I instaled the Freeshop CIA, now how can i get the tickets?

Last edited by brunojfpereira,

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i used madloader.com but i tried another one and still the same.. i'm going to try free shop then!
Again,

Many thanks

I instaled the Freeshop CIA, now how can i get the tickets?

By using google and thinking about it for two seconds. There are multiple guides in the wonderful world wide web as well that teach you how to get the titlekeys.

Also remember that if you run into problems with games, it might be if you're using the clock option in Luma3DS. Games not booting is probably not one of them but something to keep in mind ..

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
By using google and thinking about it for two seconds. There are multiple guides in the wonderful world wide web as well that teach you how to get the titlekeys.

Also remember that if you run into problems with games, it might be if you're using the clock option in Luma3DS. Games not booting is probably not one of them but something to keep in mind ..

Thanks, but i just put the question out there since someone talked about it i mentioned (my doubt) it. It's done. The problem was with the CIA's that i downloaded before, i instaled freeshop/ticket's and downloaded via QR Code from FBI. Its fully working.

Thanks Distrance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1