Hacking New 3ds XL downgrade made to 2.1

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, i'm doing this to a New 3DS XL (with the help of Flare Games, youtube), everything ok i'm on the 2.1 BUT now the console its glitching its working but the screens are changing colors, i can enter in the browser to download the arma11.bin but it freezes the browser. What went wrong?!

(using this guide: https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax)

Attachments

• IMG_1504.jpg
    IMG_1504.jpg
    828.8 KB · Views: 298

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone?

I think i messed up something... So can someone tell me if it is safe to update the system again to the 11.2 and start again? Or it may cause a brick?

Many thanks

Mars80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone?

I think i messed up something... So can someone tell me if it is safe to update the system again to the 11.2 and start again? Or it may cause a brick?

Many thanks
This is normal for a N3DS to glitch like this on 2.1, keep trying some more with the browser and tell me how it went. Also do not update, you will BRICK.

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Many many thanks for the answer..

I'm trying for an hour now and it freezes.. or the screen glitches but i follow the troubleshooting (press select/wait/press any other button) and it freezes too on the glitch screen...

What can i do then?

Mars80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Many many thanks for the answer..

I'm trying for an hour now and it freezes.. or the screen glitches but i follow the troubleshooting (press select/wait/press any other button) and it freezes too on the glitch screen...

What can i do then?

check to see if you have the correct files

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, please keep following 3ds.guide it's the best place and is contently being updated + look at my replies and try them out
Ok, i will see if i miss something then..
In case i don't find the mistake, is there anyway to get back to my 10.3.28E firmware in order to start from the beginning?

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
In case i don't find the mistake, is there anyway to get back to my 10.3.28E firmware in order to start from the beginning?
You don't need to. Just start from the install a9lh. You're on 2.1.0 you're stuck on there until you install it. Use only 3ds.guide

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

u can reflash via decrypt9 while on 2.1. iirc, that's what u did originally after dumping the otp. however, u'd have to go to a website in order to boot into decrypt9. if it's freezing when u go into the browser... have u tried clearing everything? I'm afraid it's been quite a while since I installed a9lh though, so I don't recall specific details.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
u can reflash via decrypt9 while on 2.1. iirc, that's what u did originally after dumping the otp. however, u'd have to go to a website in order to boot into decrypt9. if it's freezing when u go into the browser... have u tried clearing everything? I'm afraid it's been quite a while since I installed a9lh though, so I don't recall specific details.
No, you can't. That's a arm11 exploit. Not arm9. Decrypt9 needs arm9. He needs a9lh to get arm9 access.

brunojfpereira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So this time when i tried to open the link to download the arma11 i've got the black screen and no sign of nothing even pressing the Select button.
I restarted normally and tried again and stays with the color glitch screen...

Attachments

• IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    680.5 KB · Views: 218

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol