Hacking New 3DS later today what would be the best route to go in order to cheat in Pokemon.

ChrisPinson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shall be getting a new 3DS/2DS in a few hours, what would be the best way to get into 9.0/9.2 firmware for Pokemon cheats ( I may also be getting super smash bros from walmart brand new, should it come with 9.2 firmware automatically? )

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shall be getting a new 3DS/2DS in a few hours, what would be the best way to get into 9.0/9.2 firmware for Pokemon cheats ( I may also be getting super smash bros from walmart brand new, should it come with 9.2 firmware automatically? )

2DS will probably be under 9.2, but it will be hit or miss on the other 3DS depending if you get an Old 3DS or a New 3DS.

Not exactly sure what the state of Pokemon hacking is these days. I used a save game editor/usb cart dongle thingy back when for my game cheating. I know there is PKHex that works with the current games, so I imagine yes, you can hack your pokemon decently these days. I have also noticed people put out remixed carts, like Pokemon Neo X & Y, that has a bunch of stuff changed.

RikuKawai

Femboy Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
2DS would likely have a newer firmware as they are still manufactured.
Production of the 3DS stopped (the old one) and every sealed unit will have 9.2 or below.

Don't buy the 2DS, it's an awkward system anyway.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Either or, I just want whichever system would be the easiest to use ram2sav and such.

All new O3DS/2DS have a < 9.2 firmware, so you can just setup a cfw then use SaveDataFiler + pkhex.
Fir the n3ds, if it's a 9.9+,you can still use browserhax + save manager + pkhex if you don't update to the latest, but you won't be able to play online.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All new O3DS/2DS have a < 9.2 firmware, so you can just setup a cfw then use SaveDataFiler + pkhex.
Fir the n3ds, if it's a 9.9+,you can still use browserhax + save manager + pkhex if you don't update to the latest, but you won't be able to play online.

I hope they don't want to cheat online, that is lame.

ChrisPinson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I don't like to use them online just for breeding purpose, I like to just make breeding a little easier and earn the shiny/stats myself.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I don't like to use them online just for breeding purpose, I like to just make breeding a little easier and earn the shiny/stats myself.

I hear ya, I'm not above cheating/making crap easier in single player games, just not into people who cheat online. Sorry for suggesting you might.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: