JazzCat.CL

OP
Trophies
Website
chevaduchat.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Chile
hello, i just did the exploit with the zelda game and formated my emunand, but when i try to boot gateway mode it just freezes at a black screen loading it.
What can i do?

My new 3ds is japanese and is on 8.0 jp i think
Do i have to update it to 9.2?

Last edited by JazzCat.CL,

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Firstly, did you copy the Launcher.dat file back onto the microSD of the 3DS? Setting up emuNAND formats the SD which therefore loses all its contents. Secondly, should the launcher.dat already be on the SD and you're still experiencing occasional blackscreens, I can assure you that that is perfectly normal. You're running unofficial code, you can't expect that to run as stable as official code by Nintendo

JazzCat.CL

OP
Trophies
Website
chevaduchat.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Chile
Firstly, did you copy the Launcher.dat file back onto the microSD of the 3DS? Setting up emuNAND formats the SD which therefore loses all its contents. Secondly, should the launcher.dat already be on the SD and you're still experiencing occasional blackscreens, I can assure you that that is perfectly normal. You're running unofficial code, you can't expect that to run as stable as official code by Nintendo
Now it works kinda good, i remember that in the o3ds something like that never happend to me

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now it works kinda good, i remember that in the o3ds something like that never happend to me
The Ocarina of Time exploit is a bit more buggy than MSET. You can downgrade your system settings though and then activate the exploit the same way you did on your old 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc