lynx2303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there o/
I have a New 3ds XL and after a year and half the battery is running too fast -_-
My doubt is, Old 3DS XL battery compatible with the New3DS XL? And is there any place that can send a very good battery to South America?

Many thanks ;-)

lynx2303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Many thanks man!
Do you know any battery with extended duration or any place to import? Nintendo don`t send the original one to Brazil =/

testerfan

Trophies
Website
www.fixxmaster.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Nintendo makes official extended batteries for 3DS XL, so the only place to find one is third-party Chinese battery on eBay or aliexpress.com (they will send to Brazil from China), though I wouldn't recommend getting an "extended" one - it may say more mAh (original has 1750 mAh), but in reality these third-party batteries are not properly graded/tested, so you may actually get less playtime from that than the original one

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think Nintendo makes official extended batteries for 3DS XL, so the only place to find one is third-party Chinese battery on eBay or aliexpress.com (they will send to Brazil from China), though I wouldn't recommend getting an "extended" one - it may say more mAh (original has 1750 mAh), but in reality these third-party batteries are not properly graded/tested, so you may actually get less playtime from that than the original one

The chinese o3dsxl extended battery is actually pretty good. Its a pity that it wont work with the n3dsxl

lynx2303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I`m looking for some standard battery $2.76 it is veeeery cheap on aliexpress and some stores here in Brazil wants to much $22,92 a "original" battery with 1300 mAh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord: @BigOnYa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQWXoQZWlMw