Homebrew New 3DS 10.7 downgrade to 9.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter irbindey
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,239
  • Replies Replies 33

irbindey

Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
37
XP
96
Country
I have a New 3DS XL that has a 10.7.0-32U version. How can i downgrade it to 9.2? I dont own any OOT or Cubic Ninja Cartridge.
 
You need one of those 2 games or Pokemon super mystery dungeon. Both oot and Pokemon will need either a powersaves or another hacked 3ds to install the hack on the cart
 
Someone else on the forum was having issues downgrading with Pokemon SMD, so the Nintendo Selects OOT is a good choice. I could be wrong, but.
 
Getting OOT and powersave is pretty much the least costly method, I'd say. OOT costs about 20 dollars compared to cubic ninja's insane prices and SMD's $40. Although, it would probably break about even after the added money used to buy powersave for OOT. OOT is confirmed reliable, too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hobbledehoy899
Sadly the Nintendo Selects OoT is US only, not EU..

thus people like me only really have the option of getting regular PSMD/CN/OoT full costs ;;
 
New OOT still works for the hack? I woulda thought they'd flood the market with the new OOT so ppl wouldn't easily get their hands on the old OOT.
 
Last edited by Ray2R,
You need one of those 2 games or Pokemon super mystery dungeon. Both oot and Pokemon will need either a powersaves or another hacked 3ds to install the hack on the cart
PSMD does not work with downgrading.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted