Homebrew New 3DS 10.7 downgrade to 9.2

irbindey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As said be careful, and more be sure to don"t update since there"s a new update blocking downgrading.
i'm finally on a CFW. RX-E 9.2.
Is it safe to update?
Reply asap
after i updated my firmware, rxtools wont boot just goes to black screen

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Is totally safe to update the EmuNand only, but you can"t update the SysNand unless you have A9LH, since you are in 9.2 you need to press L when the EmuNand boots since if you have MenuHax in auto mode that makes it didn"t boot. Only be sure that when updating via System Settings if it says RX-E in your case since you use RxTools you will be safe, only remeber to don"t update the SysNand and make a backup of both SysNand and EmuNand.

irbindey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is totally safe to update the EmuNand only, but you can"t update the SysNand unless you have A9LH, since you are in 9.2 you need to press L when the EmuNand boots since if you have MenuHax in auto mode that makes it didn"t boot. Only be sure that when updating via System Settings if it says RX-E in your case since you use RxTools you will be safe, only remeber to don"t update the SysNand and make a backup of both SysNand and EmuNand.
after i updated it, rxtools just go black screen, any reason why?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Did you updated via SysUpdater?, also you have all the needed files for New 3DS EmuNand up to 9.5?
Also try holding L when you prees Y to boot EmuNand, if you don"t have the needed keys for New 3DS EmuNand up to 9.5 get the keys/files and put them in your SD root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm