Hacking New 2TB WD External Won't Work

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes CFG loader is more stable. BUT we are talking about USB loader GX.

This is from the official readmii:
•Ripping is unstable
•Supported by VERY few loaders

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah use Fat32, I used WBFS at first and can't store my backup files into my HDD lol... FAT32 is sooo much better
biggrin.gif
gl on getting all your games back on WBFS drive
smile.gif

Off topic
On Amazon, if you bought it for $99 you got screw by $10 xD on Newegg.com selling exactly the same one for 89.99 + Free shipping

fig2k4

Trophies
Website
www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk
XP
Country
Code:
Then I noticed in options that I can choose to enable full scrubbing and can tell it to only keep the game partition.
Since all these games are WBFS scrubbed they should be fine, but I think I should enable those options for future games right?
I want my games to be as small as possible while being able to share them with friends.
Full scrubbing mode basically copies less junk, so there's more zeros written to the file.

It's useful for sparse ISOs. That's really the only format that will benefit from it. So, with full scrubbing mode, an ISO on an NTFS drive will generally take up a little less space than a WBFS file. In the file properties in Windows Explorer you can see the "Size on disk" is smaller for fully scrubbed sparse ISOs.

To answer the question.. I'd keep the game partition only and turn off full scrubbing, since you're using WBFS files.

Patrick444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
little late on this and probably the wrong place but if I format my 2tb drive into 2 1tb partitions (both fat32) All I have to do is create a folder and call it wbfs and transfer all my games into the folder? What do the games need to be exactly (iso or wbfs)?
One more thing. I am getting into putting both wii and wiiware on the same loader with wad2iso...would this be a problem on the same partition or should it be ok with all the other folders like wbfs, homebrew browser, etc.?

I like wbfs manager but it takes so long!!! I hope this can be be a solution
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1