New: 1403 - Megaman Battle Chip Challenge (U)

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to put your chips in your folder via your PET in the second option on that screen...

This game isn't bad aslong as you consider it takes a brain to play it, though I would hate to play it on real hardware without frameskip this would get old fast...

Edit: dais beat me to it ....

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm sure in your land of bright and happy fanboyism that there are no negative opinions, but in reality they are just as valid as praise as long as no one's being too obnoxious about it. Hey that goes for positive ones, and you're being pretty obnoxious if you ask me. It's just a game, just calm down.
i'm calm, simply i hate it when people start saying shit like that.

QUOTEI feel sorry for the poor saps who pay money for the same game 4 or 5 times over

shits like this one above ^

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know what you mean Jumpman, it would have been much better to leave the battles controlable, but it's more a strategy game, starts off easy then gets harder as you go along... You can slot in two chips (if they don't get destroyed, which happens much too often) which other then fast forwarding the battles is the only real interaction with the game...

Pick your chips, watch the battle, slot in a health chip when your too low on HP or what ever, rinse and repeat...

It's fun if you like the characters...

You get to play as Protoman and Chaud (among others), as well as win the souls of EVERY navi in the game all the way to * spoiler BASS GT end spolier * there is alot to do, again if you can stand the battles...

This game is a good reason to have a copy of VBA with the ability to fast forward the easy battles...

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
It's also good to have save states. I'm getting really sick of getting completely screwed on battles on my flash cart. I can play a battle with the same deck 5 times, and lose terribly, every time, simply because the AI decides to choose the worst chips for me. Then one battle, with the same deck again, will finally decide to give me a chance. For the most part, the game -loves- to choose your destroyed chips, and let the enemy get their most powerful ones (the second grass panel GP battle comes to mind).

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Hero-Link maybe he is sick of people like you posting nice stuff about a game he hates?
Its just ones own oppinion and everyone has a right to it (within reason of course).
Im up to class b and to be honest I dont know why i am still playing or why I even played it this far. Maybe I was hopeing it would get better.

Not even the stratergy is that great Woodman + TreeBom works against just about anything in the game so far.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like it, since im a big fan of the yu-Gi-Oh card games I knew I would like this
biggrin.gif

and the netcode thing is a lovely idea.. although I have no gba friends to share it with
frown.gif

TelcoLou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow. SO much negativity in one thread. I haven't even played the ROM yet, nor flashed it, and I'm ready to delete it from my laptop.
laugh.gif

T

ts_leo

Haha! Don't worry. The game isn't that bad. It's own self is... unique
biggrin.gif
Haha! Anyway, I love all those arts when they slot in... Looks cool especially chaud
smile.gif

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game isn't so much as it's bad, as much as it isn't as good as one would hope. It's a pretty nice strategy game, but so many people expect MegaMan to be have a bit more action in involved than what this game gives us.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Megaman games were mostly known for being a sidescrolling action game. The Battle Network series took that for a little bit of a spin. And now its being changed yet again. . . kinda. This obviously has mixed reviews already. All I can say is try it out for yourself before giving it a thumbs up and flashing it or thumbs down and giving it a big deLEETed =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo