elfgirl_45

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Ancient crap rereleased...
Aren't there any NEW , NON-CRAP games released into our rom world coming out soon???"

UR MOTHER ADVANCE BUT SHE'S TOO BIG AND HAXORS R CURRENTLY WORKING ON COMPRESSING HER TO FIT ON A SOFA OR POSSIBLY EVEN A FLASHCART

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
As lame as that was, I couldn't help but laugh at that
ph34r.gif

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
Aren't there any NEW , NON-CRAP games released into our rom world coming out soon???"

UR MOTHER ADVANCE BUT SHE'S TOO BIG AND HAXORS R CURRENTLY WORKING ON COMPRESSING HER TO FIT ON A SOFA OR POSSIBLY EVEN A FLASHCART

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Bad entrance, minus 10

Lack of correct spelling and grammar, minus 20.

Bad joke, take away 5.

No punctuation whatsoever, some people enjoy breathing while reading that out loud. Goodbye 15.

Caps, and un-needed yelling, minus another 10.

And to top it all off, you did this just to humor yourself, it made no sense whatsoever and didn't contribute to anything in this topic.
huh.gif
Minus 40. You're out.
happy.gif

On-topic: This game has bad graphics, the player resembless an in-training sumo wrestler, and apparently no one likes it. o_o; I don't think I'll bother to download this one.

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
jeez trashman continues to deliver the trash. You're supposed to take the garbage away man, not provide it!!!

a lot of you seem to have overly fond memories of the arcade/genesis version.

In fact, the gba version's biggest flaw, imo, is that it's too much like the original. It plays almost exactly like it-- and it gets boring about just as quickly. Why sega would want to remake such a shitty, dull, undesirable game like altered beast is beyond me. Why don't they go make a new Afterburner or a Hang On for GBA... something with actual appeal.

JesterDev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just playing this game on my mame cabinet. Well, the arcade version anyway... Back in the day it was cool. Not something you'd want to spend to much money on, but still.

the_unknown

Trophies
XP
Country
well, a quick look at the release schedule would tell you that the answer is a plain and simple no. people can't pull games out of their asses. if there's nothing in the stores, there's nothing to dump. simple as that.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
jeez trashman continues to deliver the trash. You're supposed to take the garbage away man, not provide it!!!
jees you lot love to bitch about games that are NOT there to be dumped lol!!
lets see you guys try and do any better,that's right you cant that's why you wait on release groups to do the job for you!!

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Yes the kick is strange but in the spirit of the first episode. No this is not the altered beast 2 cancelled for genesis. The beast in which you change are the one of the first episode. A lion was scheduled but who knows there are 15 stages.

The major problem of the game was the difficulty. Stages are too much long and there are only 2 continues. Otherwise you can vomit if you wish, i prefer playing this one than others released like ashita no joe to speak only of recent crap. Multilanguage why not after all ? but why didn't they change the difficulty.

This altered beast is a good action game and in the old school spirit but i think that most of you can't understand as it wasn't a SNES game. Play it and you will see they have added new attack, the beast are really powerful and quick, the boss are impressive but you can't do that, it's not an old SNES game...

It's one of the rare sega license to be good with sega rally. If you wish to play a bad sega game on GBA in comparison, try shinobi or sonic advance 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes. +1