Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1343 - Sim City 2000 USA 32 Mbits (GBANow)

13433.PNG
1343-2.png

Language: English
Save Type: EEPROM_V124 [/p]

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another version of this was just released a little less than a month ago I think...

and although this part doesn't concern me commonly, but isn't 32 Mbits a bit small for a game like this?

*And I just had a bit of a chuckle with the name of the town. XD

GbaDoctor

GbaTemp MaD fOrGeD DoCtOr
Trophies
Website
gbadoctor.spaces.live.com
XP
Country
Italy
well, i'm not a fan of simcity, under some aspects, i hate it, so i haven't tried it . It doesn't seems 3d - so no polygons - in that case, if it was 3d , i can understand why it's 32MB - 3d games r less than 2d one, in data terms. Strange, only 32 megs. I think that they made some consistant cuts here.

W

wooks63

I never used to enjoy this sort of game, but thought I'd give it a go when it was first released a couple of months ago.

I was just starting to get into it and enjoy it when an Alien spaceship came down and destroyed a large area of my town - hardly a realistic, everyday sort of event. All it succeded in doing was p**s me off, and I haven't touched the game since!

Leo111

One day I was going to GBATEMP and lololo !!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
SC2000 still is good, but this gba version is slow, doesnt have water structures, you cant make your map, you have to wait even if making a road... its useless.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
This game (the euro rom release) was alright. The speed of game play and construction times didn't really bother me actualy. But they forgot way to many things... ie. a way to find out your city population (duh! developers, how'd you forget this!), ability to check/change your budget durring the year, a way better and more useful data map system (to find out crime rates, etc), water structures as some one said (even though i was happy that wasn't included, i hate doing the underground stuff), and a few other little things. IMO they should have stuck with port of the SNES release of Sim City classic... but oh well... too late now I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...