New: 1299 - Worms World Party (U)

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange, Multi 5 like the Euro version. Maybe its the same ROM, that they release the Euro Version too in the USA.Â
huh.gif
The only difference is that on the language select screen there is the American flag, which is not in the European release. Other than that, it's the same thing.
tongue.gif

Fortell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love worms, but i can't play this game on the little screen and crappy graphics, ill stick to the PC version

Smef

The GbaTemp Hitchhiker
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.smefworks.com
XP
Country
United States
Quick question to anyone who has played it: is multiplayer through link cable or pass one gba back and forth style?
i know that you can pass the gba around to do multiplayer. I'm not sure if you can use more than one gba (but why would you want to?)

AktA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
this is one of my all time favourite pc games! how come I never noticed it had been ported, nice port by the way.

hum.. is it possible to cut the music?

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Goodkupo you play gunbound too?
OnTopic: This game's missions are a little out of possibility... it's just me but they are hard. Either way it was badly done.

I

iceman9414

Worms is awesome game... and this is a very good port to GBA IMO. I've played it hotseat style with 3 of my friends before as well! Lots of fun for any worms fan. But damn this is a long difference between regional releases... wonder if it's to highten the north american anticipation of the release of worms 3d... when ever that will be... but thankfuly i an euro copy via the netÂ
smile.gif
i agree...i was pretty happy with this version

Toranaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why is the save type N/A?
Does it not save on flash carts?

I hadn't noticed that there were any Worms games for GBA
biggrin.gif
This should be fun...

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no saving with this game. Not even the original cart has a save option.
This conversion isn't that bad. Of course, they could have made it better by including a save option or made it 64m to have more voices for the worms.
The best way to play this is to go to the mutli-player menu and edit the teams. You can set them to CPU controlled and set their difficulty.
It seems more fun that way instead of just choosing single player and starting a quick game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton