New: 1246 - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga (E)

Yufi

Trophies
Website
fatel.obbhost.com
XP
Country
Thanks Opium, I've got passed that part now and I've made it to the Beanbean Castle Sewers. Thanks a bunch!
smile.gif

N

NecroC

Well downloading the rom made me deside weather I was going to get it or not.I wasnt sure cuzz the details made me unsure.

I do want to get it but I have no cash,and I dont want to keep playing it cuzz I dont want to ruin replaying it to where I'm at now.But I dont want to stop playing.Damn you nintendo! damn you I say!!!!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Erm, does anyone else have sound problems? or is it just the rom I have?
use VBA 1.7 Beta 3, that will fix the problem

EDIT: infact using VBA 1.7 Beta 3 fixes most of the problems in Mario & Luigi (Eur), the only problem it doesnt fix is the ocasional Flickering of the sprites in the game. but thats a very small problem and rarely happens

Mr. Floppy

Someday my Prince (of Darkness) will come
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how you did it Dr. Kupo... but you are the greatest. And I don't always say that to all the guy
wink.gif

Did you really create the patch or are we giving the credit to the wrong guy. Not that we dont appreaciate you telling us about the patch. We just want to thanks the guy that made the patch too.

It work PERFECT on my f2a w/ pogoshell

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Having trouble with graphic glitches on my F2A 256.

After having crossed the borderline @ the beanplanet,

there's some fighting to do, and after that there's a savepoint

by some green light, here's the problem. I can't go straight up the stairs,

it's like the path you should walk on ain't corrected to the graphics,

so there's no way i could reach that hatch thing on the ground,

or the canon like machine to the left for that matter *sigh*

frown.gif
this sux, i really loved this game *ronin falls into tears*

Anyone ?

~ronin~

D

dj0le

Malo ga preteraste sa ovijem komentarima. Jebala vas ova igra kao da jedina na ovom svetu...

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
So much for all the people like me who bought EZFA's because they "dont need to patch any games to play".

Heh.

Need a save patch soooooooooooon omg wtf bbq
lol....Borden has already fixed it in the new .99 release (Although in the rush to get it out an error crept into the backing up/restoring of saves, which should be sorted out TODAY!)

Just be glad you bought the EZFA.
tongue.gif

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could there be any chance that this game will be released as a 64 mbits version? I only have a 64 mbit flashcard (snif)...
yes, i guess there is a slim chance, cause the USA version isn't released yet.
since this is an RPG it has lots of text, and the europe version has several different languages, so my guess is that it will be released as 64MB aswell.

on a side note: thought about upgrading?
happy.gif

GimpyBob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ack! Been playing it on VBA, and...

(spoilers?)

Quite far into the game. About 11 hours (though I've been exploring and all, and using the speedup function here and there)

While trying to acquire the second beanstar piece from the artist... there's a nasty, nasty problem I ran into.

You have to get Mario full of water and then stand on these footstep prints. From there, this mad artist guy gives you a mini-tutorial on what he wants you to do (shoot water at paint to hit this dress he's making). This is all fine until you hit Mario using Luigi's hammer during this tutorial. Mario shoots the water to the side instead of the robot, the little paint robot that the water was SUPPOSED to be shot at makes faces and it loops forever like that. >_<

EDIT: Works on VBA 1.7-Beta3, but 1.7-Beta2 and on seem to crash my W98 system when I multitask >_<
Oh noes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi