New: 1232 - Prince of Persia the Sands of Time (U)

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I've played quite a bit so far, well past the part where you can swap characters. Anyone who tells you this game plays a lot like the original Prince of Persia is full of it and never played the original. The game style is much more like Aladdin, with a sword. For those of you who are actually old enough to remember and not just talk out of your butt, the original Prince of Persia was much less responsive and had a lot of very well timed jumps. It was similar to Blackthorne in gameplay. With that understood, this game is actually very fun, especially the sands of time concept, and the use of multiple characters, ala Lost Vikings.
I totally agree with you
controlling the prince is MUCH MUCH easier than controlling him in the first prince of persia...he does feel a lot like aladdin...this game is much much easier than the original. nontheless it's fast paced, and an awesome addition for the GBA...I can't put this game down. I would say the original prince of persia felt more "realistic" in the way that the character didn't stop right away and slid. and had like a one second lag when you pushed the jump button. that was a great game but so is this one. great original features for a gba game.

Euronymous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I like this game but im not going to play it anymore.
After doing an entire "room" only to get to the end and die and then have to do it all over again, it's immensely frustrating. I would suggest anyone to play it on an emulator instead and use save states

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like this game but im not going to play it anymore.
After doing an entire "room" only to get to the end and die and then have to do it all over again, it's immensely frustrating. I would suggest anyone to play it on an emulator instead and use save states
I have to disagree there, it is true that you have to do the rooms all over again but it's not frustrating at all, once you go through a room and if you die by accident near the end you'll pass the room again in no time.

The game has a very easey learning curve and playing through a room just once is more then enough to master it.

Vizenzo

Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
Yeah, is great
biggrin.gif
very nostalgic
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

lazicsavo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm STUCK!!!!!

I'm past the team stage of the game (where you have the woman) and I'm in a room right now with a big blue tiger, a kind of green magitian guy, and a spear guy who likes to do tricks. I killed the magic dude and the tiger, but how do you kill the spear guy since if you get close to him he hurts you. Ahhhhh so frustrating.

wzeroc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
@lazicslavo: you jump above him and unto his back,land and wait until he does the trick three times. after that, he will stop for awhile.jump a bit and he will throw his spear up into the air. bash him,and do the aforementioned steps until he dies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work