New: 1201 - Demikids - Dark Version (U)

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is awesome! I really like it. It reminds me soo much of Dragon Warrior Monsters. I played that game for days on end!
happy.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
actually, 1202 is devil children light chapter.
This game isn't going to go over well with christians
rolleyes.gif

I've played about 30mins of it and it seems pretty good, much better then your average b-grade gba title. Light and Dark versions are completely different games arn't they? It isn't just like Ruby and Sapphire is it?
I suggest people give this game a try, although the battle system isn't particularly great.

T

ts_leo

I don't find it that nice. For rating I give it a 3/10. Even Pokemon is better than this. I like the way they talk though, the cut scene method. But the story line and battle sucks.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Pokemon clone kinda - It's a semi RPG
Storyline was ok from what i played of it - Battles are ok ... nothing spectacular - but this could become a classic cos of its addictiveness

I'd rate it good 7/10

smile.gif
OFFTOPIC: Nice sig Saria..

TOPIC: Well, this game seems to have quite nice graphics.. I'm going to give it a try.. =)

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
the farther you gt into DeminKids Light and Dark, the better the game gets
I'm finding it the other way round
huh.gif

I'm really starting to hate the battle system, and the fact that I don't know how to level up my demons. I can level up my character but I don't know how to level up my demons, which is strange. The battles are fairly hard, a few hits and your demon goes down. I might keep at it though. Any ideo how to level up yor demons? I check the exp till next level for my main demon (Gale) it says 40 and after a few battles it still says 40!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
lol they dont level up like that, you have to fuse other demons with your main demon to level it up, and the way to level up other demonds is to fuse them with different demons which usually levels them up and turns them into a whole new demon, or you can fuse 2 of the same type of demons if you just want it to level up and not become a whole new demon.

EDIT: the leveling up system may not sound very easy or fun, but after awhile you gt used to it.

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doesn't anyone remember this is release 0737 - Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Children Yami no Sho (J)? It's just in English this time so the gameplay will just be the same as that. 1200 is also just Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Children Hikari no Sho (J) in anglais.
LOL...
"JUST" in english?! come on, not like you wanna play a japanese rpg... (unless you know japanese, of course)
you loose the whole storyline and try to go through an FF-like menu in japanese...
it's really not that fun!

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Downloaded... played.. reviewed:

Game:
Graphics: look nice. Better than comparable pkmn clones
Sound: not the strongest part of this game but acceptable
Gameplay: fighting/allying/leveling up... the typical pkmn game with specielties. Contains 3 different level up systems (you: gain exp though battles, 1st demon: gain exp through fusing, other demons: gain lv through combining). The battle system is kinda boring but the leveling up shema is different from what I played so far. Looks good.

VBA:
Compatibility: Do not use the BIOS, it will freeze after the intro. Otherwise no problems with that game. Saving works without problems.
Speed: On a 866MHz system you can speed up to 350% without much problems. Will reduce the level up time by 3 times or more making it human to play.

Overall:
Looks good. If you like pkmn stuff this one is for you.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL...
"JUST" in english?! come on, not like you wanna play a japanese rpg... (unless you know japanese, of course)
you loose the whole storyline and try to go through an FF-like menu in japanese...
it's really not that fun!
All I was saying is the gameplay is the same. So if you already played through the Japanese version, you would know what the game is like. That doesn't necessarily mean you have to understand the storyline.

Another point is, English means people will understand it. But, it will still feel different from the original because of the cultural differences. They'll have to strip things away to make it work with the West.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE