New: 1154 - Banjo Kazooie Gruntys Revenge (U)

Vizenzo

Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
This game sucks a lot !!!!!!!!
ohmy.gif

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like, looks like, and plays like the first two N64 games. I've seen three different levels (of six ... I believe) and enjoyed every minute of it. Based on how quickly I've gotten to this point, I can't imagine it will be a very long game. There really is no challenge to the gameplay, but I think you will like it if you liked the N64 games. The nostalgia factor gives this one a big boost!

Azumith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's a real shame some people (such as me) can't play the game.
wink.gif
I see a patch has yet to be released. Will there be one? or will we just have to buy a flashcart?
huh.gif
on the other hand, the game looks really good fun. Hope you guys with flashcarts are having a good time.
wink.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Opium... i got stuck there too
tongue.gif
but here's the answer. see that golden puzzle piece button like thingie infront of the door in middle of the platform? do your smash attack thingie (button "b") right on the button... it smashes the button and presto... the door opens, and your adventure resumes.

Back to my opinion on the game. Yeah it's a kids game... but hey... welcome to the world of nintendo, most of their products are kids games. But anyway... this game rocks! i'm at this silly lil "sheep lureingfishing" game. tried it a couple times last night... and didn't pass it... so i quit. I'll try again today. But this game is awesome! Lots of fun. Best adventure/platformer yet!

On a side note... because of this game I decided to get DKC downloaded, cause i actualy never tried it before cause i knew it was pretty much an exact SNES port. It is just that... but it's quite fun. except it's a very picky game (when you jump, attack, etc have to be very precise) and makes it kinda frusterating.

anyway... this concludes my post.

[w]

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gba-nfo.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Rockmangames

Flashcards r not illegal (i know for sure that r simply back/dev. tools, but probably in some states r forbidden) and r not licensed or endorced by nintendo. Officially, flashcards r a piece of the "developing tools" family. The use of those is another history. Hope it helps.

regards
GbaDoctor
actually most official game developers use flash2advance or similar too instead of the official nintendo flashcards, as they are just way too overpriced and crappy!

Azumith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([w) said:
,Sep 12 2003, 06:06 PM]
actually most official game developers use flash2advance or similar too instead of the official nintendo flashcards, as they are just way too overpriced and crappy!
Nintendo sell their own flashcards? then how comes there're going round telling people that these things are illegal? has Nintendo lost it's mind or something?!
huh.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Flash cards are not illegal...however what you decide to put on them is a different matter.

Yes there are official Nintendo flash cards, but they are expensive and only available to developers...the likelyhood of a small developer having one is nil so they just buy commercial flash carts instead.

As for BK I havn't played it yet (flashing now) but it looks like a decent game. The overhead view is a change from every side scroller we've had to endure...I hope jumps aren't too hard though. The game probably has gameplay almost identical to the previous two games...that isn't a bad thing but I hope there is some originality in there and also not as much backtracking as Banjo Tooie had.

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o