New: 1141 - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (U)

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's another tip: don't double-post, use the edit button on top of your posts to add more of what you have to say.

As for rom sites, if you read the rules, you'll notice that providing them is also forbidden so forget about asking them as well. However, there is the GBA Scene Links at the main page leading to a group of rom links. It haven't been updated for a long time so most of them wouldn't work but that's not our problem anyway. Another way you can find roms is to try mirc. Here's a tutorial to how to use it: http://digilander.libero.it/mircfaq/

G

Gon.

It makes you wonder how many people said YES!! FINALLY!!
when this came out
laugh.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Not quite, only one person in the world can make me angry and it's definitly not someone who keep asking for a rom. I am, however, getting annoyed by this. If he keep asking like that all the way, I'll have no choice but to report this to a mod.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it a little hypocritical to be chastising someone for asking for the ROM when just yesterday when I was the only one with the ROM you all were accusing me of lying so I would send you a copy as proof. Hmm, yeah, that's what I thought. Of course, those of you who were polite to me can chastise all you want. ;-)

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Isn't it a little hypocritical to be chastising someone for asking for the ROM when just yesterday when I was the only one with the ROM you all were accusing me of lying so I would send you a copy as proof.  Hmm, yeah, that's what I thought.  Of course, those of you who were polite to me can chastise all you want.  ;-)
I admit I did have doubt that you had the rom yesterday, cruddybuddy but I don't think I ever asked you to provide it to me to prove it. I don't know about the others but I certainly didn't want you to bring it to us just for that.
I think we should clear this one out here: frankly, asking for a rom isn't much of a crime and I can truly understand why everyone want to get their hands on this game but let's not forget that the reason on why the forum have always stayed here for so long is because it's been kept a rom-free site.
Asking for roms outside the forum is fine, you have all the liberty to do so. Only by asking for them in the forum are you breaking the rules.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
man it doesnt work with my 512 xtreme card i get a save error :'(
same thing for me when i put it on my EZ-Flash cart. On F2A it's very buggy and the saves somtimes stuff up. I'm going to try and re arange my saves in pogoshell cause i have a feeling it's because ther eien't enough space for the ffta save.

glassCity

Trophies
Website
www.tymelyne.com
XP
Country
United States
Any game that goes the top 10% best of gba games is not overrated. Some games u have to respect even when its not your fav genre.

Like i respect MMBN, but you couldnt pay me to pretend to like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas