New: 1141 - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (U)

daremito

Trophies
Website
www.advance-power.de
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the cheats blue
biggrin.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hero: Marsche (i don't like changing name)
Clan: Chocobo ("stop it here we are Clan Chocobo!")
oh i already have time mage fighter paladin templar and sniper...
i was hoping to make monblanc a summoner but i discovered that black mage moogle can't become summoner... T_T

c7n

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
isn't there a patch or something yet for the save problem yet? what was the solution for the japanese ffta rom that's been out for a couple few months already? i have a 256 fa2 btw

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
After a hard days work I turn on my computer and what do I see... the most wanted game this year has been released. I'm outta here *playin FFTA*
biggrin.gif
Its the not the most wanted this year. The most wanted game of the year is not even for the gba. The most wanted game of the year for the gba would be Metroid: Zero Mission. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to fuck off. (j/k about the fuck off part)

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
hmmm i have a F2A 256mbit cart and it's not saving properly. I save the game but it doesn't let me continue that save when i go to load, as if i never saved it. Although i did. This is exactly what happened to mmbn3 on my cart. I can load the save during the battle which was my save before hand. Why do my saves go back to the previous save file?
hmm it's still not working, I am using pogoshell 1.2hl. The save type is Flash i think but i'll try eeprom patching it anyway. This is strange why doesn't save the game properly on my f2a. Any one have any suggestions?

Oh yeah by the way FFTA is a really cool game
biggrin.gif
aside from the save trouble on my cart
dry.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can I ask what this game is about and what you do in it?
The same thing you do in the PSX version, fight tactical battles and win them. The only movement freedom you have outside the battles is on the map and you have to progress on your missions before you can go further.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Believe me, it's much better than it sounds. Just give it a try and you'll see for yourself how great this game can be. I'm usually not into tactic games myself but FFT have always been a exception and I think this GBA game will be just as great as the GBA can provide.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
hmmm i have a F2A 256mbit cart and it's not saving properly. I save the game but it doesn't let me continue that save when i go to load, as if i never saved it. Although i did. This is exactly what happened to mmbn3 on my cart. I can load the save during the battle which was my save before hand. Why do my saves go back to the previous save file?
hmm it's still not working, I am using pogoshell 1.2hl. The save type is Flash i think but i'll try eeprom patching it anyway. This is strange why doesn't save the game properly on my f2a. Any one have any suggestions?

Oh yeah by the way FFTA is a really cool game
biggrin.gif
aside from the save trouble on my cart
dry.gif
don't worry I beleive i have it fixed now, I just re flashed it and it seems to work fine.......for now.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That's the same as requesting for the rom and that's against the rules. I don't know if anyone will send it to you just because you asked for it but you should know that it's not the best way to introduce yourself in the forum. Read the rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...