New: 1138 - Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition (U)

PLaST

Trophies
Website
plasta.mine.nu
XP
Country
Man... I thought that crappy MKA was enough. But this is an english release so I will probably try it soon... hopefully it's better than really bad. But fighting games on gba/snes won't get better than the Streetfighter series, EVER!
biggrin.gif

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
I think you guys are all being too hard on this game -- I haven't had a chance to play it, but Dark Alliance was the best 3D fighter on the GBA (Tons better than Tekken Advance, that's for sure). You're all judging it by the screenshots -- it looks alot better in motion and it's pretty fun -- plus if this is anything like DA it will have a completely massive list of unlockables (most of them are palette swaps, but it's better than nothing at all).

Give it a good try -- forget about Mortal Kombat Advance for awhile and just play this like you would a real fighting game.

glassCity

Trophies
Website
www.tymelyne.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive always kicked ass in fighters.The only people who beat me are others who are heavy into fighters like myself. But i find that all my friends who suck at fighters can kick my ass in MK. Even Killer Instinct was a better fighter than MK...I think if they didnt go backwards when they made the second one The KI engine would be refined and strategic by now. back on topic MK is ORAL.

--Strider Matik>>

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
i agree that MK2 and MK3 are the best ones
mk started very good back then, but after MK trilogy it got ruined, midway had no ideas and wanted to make a new image, but it didnt work very well. this tell us that capcom is the best company for fighting games cause some of their new image games turn out to be great, like Vs series and EX

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
This is good, you're all just judging by it's looks too quickly..

Anyone actually, seriously, given this game a play without having made up their minds BEFORE they opened VBA? (by that I mean -- has anyone played this game who wasn't expecting it to be terrible?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.