Not open for further replies.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not asking where I could find such a thing (granted if you do know, feel free to PM me) but I was wondering if anyone got around to creating a Netflix channel. Seriously, having a "Streaming disc" is dumb when you think about the fact that there's MORE than enough space (on the Wii) to just make a channel.

harmor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a Forwarder for Netflix but it only works with Configurable USB Loader.
It's not that hard. Just use a program called "Crap".

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
harmor said:
I made a Forwarder for Netflix but it only works with Configurable USB Loader.
It's not that hard. Just use a program called "Crap".

Hmm... I'm not a USB loading kind of a person. I guess I'll just keep waiting.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just like tangible media people. Some of us are a bit old school and like having cases on our shelves thats all now lets get back to the topic at hand and that's Netflix as a channel.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Netflix disc certainly is compact and would fit as a channel, but I'd still prefer a 7-block forwarder to USB than a 250-block channel (disc is around 32 MB, or 231 blocks if my math is correct).

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys, it would be illegal to share something with the Netflix disc IN it. That's why a forwarder is a decent solution.

*edit*
Also, I think it's more like 20 some odd MB, not 30.

MacGnG

Trophies
Website
www.MacGnG.com
XP
Country
United States
Loop said:
check out this one

great forwarder with splash screen & sound
works with CFGloader and USB drive

could you provide a real link. i do not want to register to that forum just to view the thread so i can see the links. thanks

edit: or you could just provide the file name
smile.gif

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You were in #gamingexposed the other day asking the same question. While it is technically possible, nobody will do it because we have forwarders. Do it yourself if you want it so bad, otherwise do it the way everyone else does and quit bitching.

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puma said:
You were in #gamingexposed the other day asking the same question. While it is technically possible, nobody will do it because we have forwarders. Do it yourself if you want it so bad, otherwise do it the way everyone else does and quit bitching.
Not everyone has a usb hd or whatever.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumpman said:
Puma said:
You can't sit there and tell me you don't have a 32MB flash drive laying around. Install a usb loader onto your wii and then scrub down the Netflix channel and use that. Deal with it.

And it's absolutely piracy, especially if you download it. Just use a disc like everyone else.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puma said:
Bumpman said:
Puma said:
You can't sit there and tell me you don't have a 32MB flash drive laying around. Install a usb loader onto your wii and then scrub down the Netflix channel and use that. Deal with it.

And it's absolutely piracy, especially if you download it. Just use a disc like everyone else.

Lol first you tell him to find a 32mb flash drive, then you say its absolute piracy, then you say to use a disc like everyone else.
Its all about convenience, exactly why the USB-loaders were made. This post is to help someone get a Netflix Wad file if you are not gona support the topic in any way and just bash people, then don't even post dude.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
crwys said:
Puma said:
Bumpman said:
Puma said:

Lol first you tell him to find a 32mb flash drive, then you say its absolute piracy, then you say to use a disc like everyone else.
Its all about convenience, exactly why the USB-loaders were made. This post is to help someone get a Netflix Wad file if you are not gona support the topic in any way and just bash people, then don't even post dude.

Seriously, he's right. I have at the very least, 3 usb memory sticks I have gotten for free from various things, not to mention the one's I actually bought. The fact of the matter is, people have forwarders, and that is enough for 90% of the community.

and to the TC, if you're a "physical media" person, then why not just use the disc that was sent to you, or make a backup and burn it. your logic confuses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.