Hacking nesDS not working on AK2

nolefan413

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm relatively new to this FlashCard business but I have an AK2 with the latest firmware and I can't get nesDS to run properly. When it starts, the bottom screen has a list of various folders on my card but it won't let me do anything. It just freezes and I hvae to hard reset the DS. I have roms on my sd card, I just can't access them. jenessis works fine as does the snes emu. Anyone know why?

nolefan413

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply Skydancer. I placed nesds.nds in the root but am still having the same problem. No change. Is there an alternative emulator that has equal ROM compatability? Everyone seems to only use nesDS

Skydancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Which Firmware you use? AKAIO oder the "Offical"?

nesDS is the best NES Emu out there. The DS complete hangs? Can you use your Stylus to browser the Dircetorys on the bottom screen? Try another nesds. version or file?

nolefan413

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the official firmware (latest version) since I have an 8GB card which I hear gives AIO problems. The DS completely hangs and I can't use the stylus to browse the directories. I suppose I could try an earlier version but the current one would certainly be better from a functionality stand point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.