Gaming NES VC Wishlist

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if it's Nintendo or Capcom that don't release these Megaman in NA and Europe.
I think these games would have astonishing sells in the occident
I think it's more of Capcom's choice than Nintendo's. I don't see why Nintendo would mind. Does Capcom even have any eShop games?

Capcom doesn't have any game at the American e-shop.
This could be a nice start.
C'mom Capcom, you want my money, and I want your game.

What about Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Mega Man for the GB), isn't that on the American e-shop??

Anyways, to answer the question: Any of the Mega Man games, Battletoads (never gonna happen unless Rare and Nintendo one day make some sort of peace), Super Mario bros. 3 (this needs to happen ASAP), Mario 2 (care about this less, but would still be great to have), Contra, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Castlevania, and Earthbound Zero (Mother) (which also probably will never happen).

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wonder if it's Nintendo or Capcom that don't release these Megaman in NA and Europe.
I think it's more of Capcom's choice than Nintendo's. I don't see why Nintendo would mind. Does Capcom even have any eShop games?

What about Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Mega Man for the GB), isn't that on the American e-shop??

Anyways, to answer the question: Any of the Mega Man games, Battletoads (never gonna happen unless Rare and Nintendo one day make some sort of peace), Super Mario bros. 3 (this needs to happen ASAP), Mario 2 (care about this less, but would still be great to have), Contra, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Castlevania, and Earthbound Zero (Mother) (which also probably will never happen).

Trust me, it's not as good as the NES ones.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Trust me, it's not as good as the NES ones.

I know that, I was just pointing out Capcom has released a game on the US VC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...