NES Classic C6 error.

Berserk_Fury

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey all, anyone know how to fix the c6 error? Basically I put a translated DBZ Famicom rom on the NES classic but it only boots to an error saying C6. Hakchi said the mapper isnt supported. Anyone know a fix for this? This error only happens to me with Famicom roms, NES roms work fine.

Torrkwrench

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I am also getting this error for all games regardless of territory. Im very familiar with using hakchi, ive modded two snes mini to play very rare, english translated copies of sfc games with no issue. However, im receiving this error with every rom, which has been downloaded no headers from no intro. I installed retroarch and downloaded and installed multiple cores but nothing seems to resolve. At best, i get black screen and rhen return to main screen. Any help would be very appreciated.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

I am also getting this error for all games regardless of territory. Im very familiar with using hakchi, ive modded two snes mini to play very rare, english translated copies of sfc games with no issue. However, im receiving this error with every rom, which has been downloaded no headers from no intro. I installed retroarch and downloaded and installed multiple cores but nothing seems to resolve. At best, i get black screen and rhen return to main screen. Any help would be very appreciated.
Got it! The problem was using unheadered roms. Nes emulation on the mini requires the use of headered roms.

Last edited by Torrkwrench,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?