Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is really nice
smile.gif

It looks like he hacked a VC banner, changed the system name and replaced the boxshot with a logo.

He should release a tutorial.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whizz said:
This is really nice
smile.gif

It looks like he hacked a VC banner, changed the system name and replaced the boxshot with a logo.

He should release a tutorial.

I agree completely. I'm WildWon, and i approve your message.

smile.gif

sabatino

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it isn't a channel!!!
it's a trucha modified disc
wink.gif

so when you insert the disc, you see that banner.
image00042fq0.jpg

Cjuub

Trophies
XP
Country
sabatino said:
but on that image it's 100% sure the disc channel
tongue.gif

where did u download your channel??

The link in the first post?
Just download it and install the .wad file like any other.

ZeD

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a large amount of NES games (200mb) which i want to put on a SD Card but when
i load them with this emulator, it crashes.

I think it's because there to many games on the SD Card (approx 1000)?

Wondering if any one is having the same problems?

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the reason i like wads and not emus
I will install a wad of a game i want to play and play it if i have the same game one a emu cd or sd along with many other games I probably wont play any of them
never play emus on my dc/xbox/ps2/psp only ones i use are gba on my ds and then it is only a game or so at a time

is main reason I paid for zelda,mario and kid icaris on vc lol even knowing I have it on every other system on an emu and orig nes
Is why I hope we can change channel pics soon as I hate having 2 or 3 dk2 channels

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE CHANNELS SUCH AS NES/SNES/GEN etc on main channels then have the vc games moved into there folder so to speak would be much better I think

either case Ill be testing this out tonight after work see what is up with it

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im almost positive that he created a .wad installer iso and edited the banner for the disc channel showing which program your installing into your wii menu...I would confirm but I'm at school at the moment.

loopguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there should be a channel that just starts the emulator elf on sd-card, so you don't have to uninstall the channel to update the emu. that would be great!
smile.gif

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sabatino said:
CUBEpro said:
sabatino said:
tongue.gif

i tought it was an iso
tongue.gif

hmm... cant you move the disk channel around? you can with all the others but i've never tried it with the disk channel lol

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
sabatino said:
CUBEpro said:
sabatino said:
tongue.gif

i tought it was an iso
tongue.gif

hmm... cant you move the disk channel around? you can with all the others but i've never tried it with the disk channel lol

Nope, Disc channel is fixed. At least it is on mine (3.2E)

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NikoK said:
Im almost positive that he created a .wad installer iso and edited the banner for the disc channel showing which program your installing into your wii menu...I would confirm but I'm at school at the moment.
Yup thats clearly what it is...I just installed the .wad with the .wad installer + the TP Hack. Shows up on my wii menu with its custom banner. Now if only we could make it so the channel don't flash into what console its from, its rather annoying and would be more aesthetically pleasing if it just showed the game start menu screens.

HowardC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NikoK said:
NikoK said:
Yup thats clearly what it is...I just installed the .wad with the .wad installer + the TP Hack. Shows up on my wii menu with its custom banner. Now if only we could make it so the channel don't flash into what console its from, its rather annoying and would be more aesthetically pleasing if it just showed the game start menu screens.

Right now I'd just like to know which file he replaced, how to extract/inject it, and what format it's in. If I knew that I could easily make a utility for the wad makers to use that let's you recreate the vc-style snapshot screen with the aid of a title snapshot of the game and some text data (number of players, ect....).

I'm actually wondering if all that is done via the script and he's bypassed it. (In other words the script to VC games automatically takes a snapshot and the game data and combines it with the background image to make what we normally see.)

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HowardC said:
NikoK said:
NikoK said:

Right now I'd just like to know which file he replaced, how to extract/inject it, and what format it's in. If I knew that I could easily make a utility for the wad makers to use that let's you recreate the vc-style snapshot screen with the aid of a title snapshot of the game and some text data (number of players, ect....).

I'm actually wondering if all that is done via the script and he's bypassed it. (In other words the script to VC games automatically takes a snapshot and the game data and combines it with the background image to make what we normally see.)
It's the archive in the Wii Menu-showable .app file (usually 00000000.app, but if not, always the one with an index of 0000) It doesn't take a snapshot, else all those injected Tsumi to Batsu wouldn't all have the same icon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: