Status
Not open for further replies.

chris85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Could you make a linking channel like the softchip one? It's a lot easier to update!

Thanks for your good work!
laugh.gif

Jytach

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
chris85 said:
Could you make a linking channel like the softchip one? It's a lot easier to update!

Thanks for your good work!
laugh.gif

Yes, linking channels are the win.

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I see when pressing 1 is the top banner, and some green icon which I hear is if you have Usb Gecko(i dont). But nothing else happens and I think it crashes because I can't turn it off with the remote. The games work fine. Any help?

I`m trying to use the config menu because I want to try out Ocarina. Is it built into the channel, or do I need something else?

Also if you dont know the problem, can you tell me how to use ocarina by HBC?

eviltony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help me here, i downloaded these files and installed them. installed cios and other wads file. I can only play backup games with Backup Launcher through HomeBrew channel. But i can't load games using Backup Channel. everytime i click on start button it loaded to the black screen and displayed back the main menu without display any error. do i need to install anything else to have Backup channel to work? thanks in advance. BTW i have PAL wii version and firmware is 3.3E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro