Hacking neogamma

skinneyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can some one help with neogamma R7 is this a back up channel and if so how do you install it and use it and will it work on 4.2

thanks

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
skinneyb said:
can some one help with neogamma R7 is this a back up channel and if so how do you install it and use it and will it work on 4.2

thanks

The best way to run NeoGamma is to make sure that you have the most recently cIOS (which is now rev14), and keep the app on your SD card to be launched through Homebrew Channel. As far as a NeoGamma channel goes, I recommend a forwarder channel, that way you won't need to remove then reinstall a different .wad when a new version of NeoGamma comes out.

My favorite forwarder for Backup Channels:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=157478

skinneyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
could you help me with a guied to softmod a vergin 4.2 wii as you sound like your the man that knows what he is on about

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
skinneyb said:
could you help me with a guied to softmod a vergin 4.2 wii as you sound like your the man that knows what he is on about

So, yeah. Hopefully I'm not the first to say this:

There is a search feature on this website that is in so many ways amazing.

And by that I mean, that most people will get kind of angry if you post something you should have searched for. Unfortunate, yes, but there really is no need to ask questions that have been, for the most part, already answered. I believe you are looking for this:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=183064

This was the first thing that came up when I searched "4.2 softmod guide". Not to bash, but just watch what you post.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

This is getting ridiculous. People who read the stickies and use the search function "knows what he is on about"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol