Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey wiipower,

I would like to modify the source and compile, already have devkitppc. COuld you please point me in the right direction? After I modify the code, how do i compile? Do i need to compile other libraries first?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sabin_Figaro said:
Hey wiipower,

I would like to modify the source and compile, already have devkitppc. COuld you please point me in the right direction? After I modify the code, how do i compile? Do i need to compile other libraries first?

Look at the libogc.txt of NeoGamma R8RC1. Get the devkitppc version i specified there and the libogc. There shouldn't be any libaries required that are not included in devkitpro or the NeoGamma source code. What experience do you have with coding and compiling? If you just installed devkitpro, do a reboot of your pc first!

MasterMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry if it has been asked already, but what rebooter does for softmodded wiis, besides showing the banner on disc channel and DREing soon after i try to launch the game?
I think, by reading here that it used to work in some old rev of cIOS. Now i am with cIOS38 rev17 and Neogamma R8 RC1 and would like to know if there's a point in waiting for backups be launched thru disc channel in a sofmodded console w/o cIOSCORP.

BTW, awesome work, WiiPower, thanks.

Legendus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm using:
4.2U
cIOS38 rev 17
neo gamma 7, 8, beta 15 and RC1
I have modchip too.

When i try running No More Heroes 2 i receive this error.

2n03qwz.jpg

2s940o8.jpg

ab12df.jpg

I can play New Super Mario Bros with no problems.

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you running through a forwarder or a channel? If so, you should try to change the loader with CustomizeMii. There's instructions on how you do it in the NeoGamma Beta thread.

Legendus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is from disc, even with other loaders, i tried Uloader and GeckoOS, the geckoOS gives the same error and the uloader gives Error number 3. I don't know about the modchip, sry.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Legendus said:
This is from disc, even with other loaders, i tried Uloader and GeckoOS, the geckoOS gives the same error and the uloader gives Error number 3. I don't know about the modchip, sry.

If the game is not an IOS Reloading game, i think we can be sure it's not an IOS/cIOS problem. And since you tried different loaders, i would say, everything points to a disc problem now. I would say it's either a bad burn or a bad .iso.

Legendus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiPower said:
Legendus said:

If the game is not an IOS Reloading game, i think we can be sure it's not an IOS/cIOS problem. And since you tried different loaders, i would say, everything points to a disc problem now. I would say it's either a bad burn or a bad .iso.

I tried two different ISOs one from demonoid and espalwii, i burned new super mario after no more heroes and it runs ok.
I'm using ImgBurn and sony midia burned at 2x.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use this...but each time I load it up via HBC, it just blackscreens. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong...problem is, I don't know what. I can't even get it to load up.

Got cIOS installed, and Neogamma on the SDCard. So what'm I doing wrong?

schooluser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may get tarred and feathered, and hung from a tree for asking this, but do you think you'll ever make it so you can save multiple .iso or .wbfs files to a dvd and choose which one to load from a dvd? I have some friends who can't really afford usb media or have the ability to download isos, but they have neogamma and i could copy my .wbfs files from my usb to a dvd and that way they could have a couple different games on one dvd and i don't have to burn one for each game.... I know it may seem crazy, but if you're ever dreaming of doing that, please give me a sign!
smile.gif

Great work by the way.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
schooluser said:
I may get tarred and feathered, and hung from a tree for asking this, but do you think you'll ever make it so you can save multiple .iso or .wbfs files to a dvd and choose which one to load from a dvd? I have some friends who can't really afford usb media or have the ability to download isos, but they have neogamma and i could copy my .wbfs files from my usb to a dvd and that way they could have a couple different games on one dvd and i don't have to burn one for each game.... I know it may seem crazy, but if you're ever dreaming of doing that, please give me a sign!
smile.gif

Great work by the way.

There's a modified SoftChip that runs multi game discs. These discs need to be created with (a special?) version of WiiScrubber and contain the game partitions of the games. That way is doable from the loader, because it just has to boot a different partion on the disc, what you are asking for, .iso or .wbfs files on disc, is something that can only be done from the cIOS.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Its being done in Uloader at the moment, you can burn upto 8 .cisos onto a disc and load and play within uloader, Since version 4

toukairin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, please help, I have a problem here...

I'm using Neogamme R6 IOS249 Rev 7, it's already installed in the wii when I bought it (used wii).
I can play new super mario bros wii (SMNE01), but the darn Wii won't load the cheat codes .gct from geckocodes... it says SD codes found, applying, but when I play it, no cheat is on...

Can anybody please help??

ecw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toukairin said:
Hi, please help, I have a problem here...

I'm using Neogamme R6 IOS249 Rev 7, it's already installed in the wii when I bought it (used wii).
I can play new super mario bros wii (SMNE01), but the darn Wii won't load the cheat codes .gct from geckocodes... it says SD codes found, applying, but when I play it, no cheat is on...

Can anybody please help??

Sounds like you have the "patched" ISO. I think the codes only work on a regular ISO. Try a non patched ISO and you should be fine. Might be easier to use Tanooki. (Search for it)

El Dimentio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I run any risk of bricking my Wii by installing this? I have installed the homebrew channel but that's it, I was actually scared of bricking my Wii because I don't have the money to buy another one (and probably won't for a long time...)

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
El Dimentio said:
Do I run any risk of bricking my Wii by installing this? I have installed the homebrew channel but that's it, I was actually scared of bricking my Wii because I don't have the money to buy another one (and probably won't for a long time...)

nope, no chance of bricking by just running from the homebrew channel..now if you make a channel out of it and something isn't right, then you run the risk of a banner brick,(easily fixed with preloader and/or bootmii boot2, but customizemii is pretty good at preventing that
smile.gif

rasss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Im new to the forum and needed some help. I have HBC installed and installed the trucha bug as well as Waninkokos IOS. I am using Neogamma to play the new Super Mario Brothers, which I have burned onto a DVD. I have the latest Neogamma working with r14 (not the beta version) and after playing Super Mario Brothers for about 5 minutes, I get an error saying "Error, Please eject the disk and turn off the console. Please refer to the Wii Operations Manual". What can I do to fix this? I have read that my laser could be faulty, is this true? Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Just tried playing the original and the backup, both dont work. Also, Need for Speed Pro works for about 10 minutes, and then comes up with the same error...would really appreciate any ideas anyone has...thanks!

Thanks

rasss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries