Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
DeathClown said:
Can Neogamma load .wbfs files from a fat32 partition? I just switched over to fat on my hdd. So no more usb loading with Neogamma?

Neogamma only works with ios249 + WBFS partitions...
lecture.gif

S3xii Lexii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isostar said:
xabaras said:
Official Channel can be found here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/240039591/NeoG...hannel.zip.html

Will post to wadder w/screens later!

Thanks to WiiPower for a great app and the opportunity to add my own brand of visual flavour to it!

it is deleted
wacko.gif

Hey guys, I was wondering how do I actually install the channel version. I downloaded this wad already but I am not sure how to install the channel. Just to let you guys know, I already modded 3 wiis so I have some experience, I followed the "Modify any wii 4.2 and below" and have had no problems at all. thanks again . bye

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
S3xii Lexii said:
isostar said:
xabaras said:

Thanks to WiiPower for a great app and the opportunity to add my own brand of visual flavour to it!

it is deleted
wacko.gif

Hey guys, I was wondering how do I actually install the channel version. I downloaded this wad already but I am not sure how to install the channel. Just to let you guys know, I already modded 3 wiis so I have some experience, I followed the "Modify any wii 4.2 and below" and have had no problems at all. thanks again . bye

place the .wad in the folder SD:/wad/ then use a wad manager from HBC to install it

S3xii Lexii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
S3xii Lexii said:
isostar said:
xabaras said:

it is deleted
wacko.gif

place the .wad in the folder SD:/wad/ then use a wad manager from HBC to install it

thank you
wub.gif

BladeTH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Write me how to play with the codes in NeoGamma. It is desirable for details. And I've got a long time did not work, then abandoned, then wanted to play with the codes, but I forgot.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I've been using Neogamma R7 with ciosrev14 for months now and its loaded every game I've thrown at it. The annoying thing is having to change the Force Video settings every time I want to play an out of region game. Is there a way I can change the default from 'Disc' to 'Wii' Or NTSC60hz permanently?

Rossman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, what does a disc read error 1274 mean? Other games burnt on these discs work, it's just Tiger Woods 10 and FF Crystal Bearers that give this message.

pakistexican88x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, i'm trying to play Mario Kart on NeoGamma R8 beta 15. The game loads and gets to the warning screen, but after that, I get the message "The Game Disc could not be read. Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details."

rayco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys red steel freezes at the licensed by nintendo screen. Im using r7 and i tried patching it with the iso patcher to 249 but it still froze. Anyone know how to get it to work?
wacko.gif
Thanks in advance

joe_263

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I just discovered Neogamma and I have a quick question. Does it have better compatibility with gc games than gc backup loader? I tried playing bomberman generations but it's still buggy.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
joe_263 said:
Hi. I just discovered Neogamma and I have a quick question. Does it have better compatibility with gc games than gc backup loader? I tried playing bomberman generations but it's still buggy.

GC loading development stopped ages ago. If the game won't work with the 2 latest cMIOS(WiiGator and Waninkoko) with NeoGamma and WiiGator's loader, then it most likely is just not working. The GC loader should have a better compatibility regarding GC games than NeoGamma.

SickPuppy said:
QUOTE(Dialexio @ Jan 6 2010, 09:08 PM) No, and there never will be. rev16 is broken on many levels. rev14 is far better.

How about IOS222, will Neogamma ever support that cIOS or is that one broken as well?

Hermes cIOS is good and has some very nice features and seems to be not broken. But i may be too lazy to write support for it in NeoGamma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1