neogamma r8 IOS249 (rev19)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by irvine01, Feb 8, 2011.

Feb 8, 2011

neogamma r8 IOS249 (rev19) by irvine01 at 6:04 PM (2,287 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. irvine01
    OP

Newcomer irvine01 Newbie

United States
    hi i just want some help coz i've been playing my wii for a long time like 2 yrs i already softmoded it before i can play every games i downloaded and burned and yesterday i download the game The Last Story Japanese Version and at first i play it smoothly then all of a sudden it crashed and it says and error occurred then i restart my wii and try to load it again in neogamma and now it says DVD Read error (1167) and i tried all my other burned games they won't load anymore it says the same error plss need some help here [​IMG]

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    Sounds like your drive is dying, are you able to load retail discs?

3. irvine01
    OP

Newcomer irvine01 Newbie

United States
    not even the original disc won't load sometimes it loads but when i load the burned disc i can play again then after some minutes it will crash again

4. irvine01
    OP

Newcomer irvine01 Newbie

United States
    is there anyway that i can fix this?

5. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    If your drive is really dying (based on what you've been telling, it sure seems like it), then you can only fix it by getting and installing a new optical drive.

Alternatively, you can get an USB hard disk and load your games that way. Takes more effort and possibly some twiddling with cIOS'es and loaders, but at least it'll save your drive.

6. irvine01
    OP

Newcomer irvine01 Newbie

United States
    what do you by optical drive?? a new hard drive for wii? sorry i really don't know:(
    and maybe its really dying [​IMG]

7. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    The Wii doesn't have a hard drive. An optical drive is, in this case, the Wii's DVD drive. Why don't you stop using it and instead load your games from a USB hard drive?