Hacking neogamma r8 IOS249 (rev19)

irvine01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i just want some help coz i've been playing my wii for a long time like 2 yrs i already softmoded it before i can play every games i downloaded and burned and yesterday i download the game The Last Story Japanese Version and at first i play it smoothly then all of a sudden it crashed and it says and error occurred then i restart my wii and try to load it again in neogamma and now it says DVD Read error (1167) and i tried all my other burned games they won't load anymore it says the same error plss need some help here
frown.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
irvine01 said:
hi i just want some help coz i've been playing my wii for a long time like 2 yrs i already softmoded it before i can play every games i downloaded and burned and yesterday i download the game The Last Story Japanese Version and at first i play it smoothly then all of a sudden it crashed and it says and error occurred then i restart my wii and try to load it again in neogamma and now it says DVD Read error (1167) and i tried all my other burned games they won't load anymore it says the same error plss need some help here
frown.gif
Sounds like your drive is dying, are you able to load retail discs?

irvine01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not even the original disc won't load sometimes it loads but when i load the burned disc i can play again then after some minutes it will crash again

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If your drive is really dying (based on what you've been telling, it sure seems like it), then you can only fix it by getting and installing a new optical drive.

Alternatively, you can get an USB hard disk and load your games that way. Takes more effort and possibly some twiddling with cIOS'es and loaders, but at least it'll save your drive.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
irvine01 said:
what do you by optical drive?? a new hard drive for wii? sorry i really don't know:(
and maybe its really dying
frown.gif
The Wii doesn't have a hard drive. An optical drive is, in this case, the Wii's DVD drive. Why don't you stop using it and instead load your games from a USB hard drive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30