Status
Not open for further replies.

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
bula said:
Neburg said:
Well here I leave the last update of Neogamma R8 beta 15 (Wiipower), modification of it, which works with cIOS38 rev15 error free 001 or 002.
Neogamma R8 Beta15-cIOS38 rev15
I put it here with all my good intentions,ok, I hope I do not murmur among yourselves for that.
Greetings.

Neburg.

Do you mind releasing the source? I would like to compile it with different graphics. TY

Is this one actually working?

patrash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
WiiPower said:
Now i'm confused. Do you exit NeoGamma and get a code dump there, or do you use the rebooter and that code dumps?

Rebooter works well. I only get code dump when exit Neogamma.

QUOTE(WiiPower @ Nov 25 2009, 01:09 PM) Ok, let's look into the changelog of libogc:
"Quit back to Wii menu on exit() if HBC reload stub signature not found."
And if you now know that i'm using the latest libogc(with the IOS Reload modification), it can be assumed that this is another bad change in libogc.

Do you guys with the code dumps on exit all use something else than latest HBC to boot NeoGamma?
Do you have preloader installed?

Ok, I have latest HBC, but after reading your post I tested starting Neogamma from HBC and works well. I get the code dump only when starting Neogamma from the forwarder channel.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
patrash said:
WiiPower said:
Now i'm confused. Do you exit NeoGamma and get a code dump there, or do you use the rebooter and that code dumps?

Rebooter works well. I only get code dump when exit Neogamma.

Does rebooter works for you with games unpatched to 249? I regular copy? Do you have cIOScorp installed?

patrash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
bula said:
Does rebooter works for you with games unpatched to 249? I regular copy? Do you have cIOScorp installed?

I use Neogamma rebooter only to change copy flags and skip updates in original games. For launching backup copies I only use usb loaders. I do not have cIOSCorp neither preloader.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
patrash said:
bula said:

I use Neogamma rebooter only to change copy flags and skip updates in original games. For launching backup copy I only use usb loaders. I do not have cIOSCorp neither preloader.

OK, thanks. For an original that works for me as well or if the game is a copy patched to use 249 but the same game unpatched will load in the DC and when lunched will error (I posted this error few posts back).

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finaly a version that works with all versions of nsmb, patched and unpached ntsc and patched and unpatched pal.

Edit: Spoke to soon, just got "An error as occured" with the unpatched pal version.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tanas said:
Finaly a version that works with all versions of nsmb, patched and unpached ntsc and patched and unpatched pal.

Edit: Spoke to soon, just got "An error as occured" with the unpatched pal version.

Did you enable searching for patches? And did it say "no patch found"? If it's enabled and it says nothing, it should work.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Tanas said:

Did you enable searching for patches? And did it say "no patch found"? If it's enabled and it says nothing, it should work.
I just tried the unpatched pal version and set search for patches and it said "no patch found"

amon.akira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
just a question...
there is a way to set default "skip update" on "Yes"?
because if i install neogamma channel without SD it can't save this option on neogamma.cfg

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
@ WiiPower, i'm just curious, now that Neburg has released a rev of neogamma that is cios249 rev 15 compatible, do you plan on maintaining this compatibility going forward?

WiiPower, I would like to know this as well?

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
i think that is neburg show wiipower the code that had to be changed to be compatible with rev 15 of cios then he will continue to impliment this, only because he did not have to do the code rewrite

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I knew which line i need to comment in NeoGamma's source to make it compatible with cIOSrev15 BEFORE the cIOS was even released and i told what to do. I just won't do it.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
so basicly wiipower says either use cios rev 14 or get fucked cause he doent care about the new cios

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Littlegreenmen said:
So will you keep updating Neogamma with the Cios15 support or without
QUOTE(nitrostemp @ Nov 26 2009, 01:13 PM) so basicly wiipower says either use cios rev 14 or get fucked cause he doent care about the new cios

You both should be native english speakers and understand what i write. cIOSrev15 is broken and i won't update NeoGamma to support it. If you want cIOSrev15, get SoftChip for discs, or ANY other usb loader.

Sketter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
Littlegreenmen said:
So will you keep updating Neogamma with the Cios15 support or without
QUOTE(nitrostemp @ Nov 26 2009, 01:13 PM) so basicly wiipower says either use cios rev 14 or get fucked cause he doent care about the new cios

You both should be native english speakers and understand what i write. cIOSrev15 is broken and i won't update NeoGamma to support it. If you want cIOSrev15, get SoftChip for discs, or ANY other usb loader.

It's a bit confusing.

Wiipower, did neburg fix the 001 error that you said was broken in Cios 15 in neogamma? Or did he just make it Cios 15 compatible?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope he just commented that one line that caues trouble on rev15. If the loader doesn't write to that memory address most games are fine, but it's not compatbile with Sam & Max and FarCry and most important in my eyes: Accepting that bug in the cIOS gives nintendo a VERY easy and clear method to detect that the game was not run from disc channel.

YOCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I've heard that rev15 ISN'T released from Wanikoko, but from some others that took his code and made an "unofficial" release..
Also i've heard that Wanikoko will release rev15 about Christmas..
So don't blame WiiPower for this issue.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
YOCJ said:
I've heard that rev15 ISN'T released from Wanikoko, but from some others that took his code and made an "unofficial" release..
Also i've heard that Wanikoko will release rev15 about Christmas..
So don't blame WiiPower for this issue.
...and the tooth fairy exists too....

Anyways, just keep commenting the Line if you realy want to use cIOSrev15 with NeoGamma, or leave it...simple as that.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
yea, i understand wiipower, i'm just trying to hush these people that keep nagging about the whole cios rev15, i have no need the this new ios since all the games i play are off a hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Made in China is back to what it was in the 80s lol