mesact

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fully bricked my wii about a month or 2 ago and asked you guys for help. It didn't help really, but I thank you guys for your help. I sent in my wii to Nintendo, because the cause was lost, and they decided to send me a brand new wii, 4.2U, LU65 (which sucks, but its better than no wii at all). So, I hacked it using the new guide, installed cios 14 instead of 19, and decided to run neogamma. To my surpise however, I ended up getting Error 1101. Does this error mean that I have a D3-2 wii? Or what?

I'll invest in an HDD if I have to, but I'd like to avoid it.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as said in your other thread, no, new Wiis cannot read burned dvds. The only way you're gunna play backup discs on that bad boy is if you somehow get a hold of nintendo's disc press machine
tongue.gif

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
as said in your other thread, no, new Wiis cannot read burned dvds. The only way you're gunna play backup discs on that bad boy is if you somehow get a hold of nintendo's disc press machine
tongue.gif
what makes nintendos disks different than ours?

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would buy a replacement drive so it can play backups!! lol Ya by the Error u got from WiiHacks it states, "Error 1048, 1053, & 1101: DVD Read Error Bad burn/media or incorrect cIOS/NeoGamma version. If you are already using Verbatim DVD-r burned at 4x, try switching to NeoGamma r6 and cIOS36 rev10 (Will not work for new Wiis/this has worked only for LU39 models). Also this error will persist on newer Wiis, meaning that they have the new D3-2 chip which cannot read backups at all. Only option for them is USB Loading." I would just look 4 a replacement drive since they're Universal (Read some posts that said)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm