Hacking Neogamma Black Screen?

StevenSeagull

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoGamma goes black on loadup and remote becomes unresponsive?

I have a softmodded 4.2U and have already had this happen before and followed THIS guide's: "Restoring the Trucha Bug" & "Deleting Stub IOSs Sections".... Along with the "Installing PreLoader and new cIOS" from THIS thread. And everything was fine for a few hours until the kids accessed the internet (saying they got an error along the lines of not enough memory?) there after Neogamma like said goes black on startup and locks up the system. Is there anything that can be causing this to happen? What can I do to prevent it from happening? And what steps should I take to get Neogamma working again?

StevenSeagull

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will Preloader .29 + 4.2U Wii + HBC 1.0.6 be compatible? I keep getting downloading changelog... freeze when trying to update within preloader .29.

StevenSeagull

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been hijacked.

Any reason in my case to update to Priiloader v0.3b from Preloader .29? The only change I want to make is to disable upgrades.

Posts merged

And appreciate all the help longtom1!

StevenSeagull

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as an update, ran through the softmod again, I placed the new hacks.ini folder on my SD card made the changes in the systemhacks and everything is working great.

Thanks again longtom1!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1