NEO: The World Ends With You confirms launch date for this July

The follow up to the Nintendo DS RPG The World Ends with You now has a concrete release date. Square Enix has announced that NEO: The World Ends with You will be out on July 27th of this year, worldwide. It’ll be available on both the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, with an Epic Games Store exclusive PC version arriving a little while later, though still in that Summer release window.

The long-awaited follow-up to the RPG classic The World Ends with You follows protagonist, Rindo, as he explores the heart of Tokyo to uncover the mysteries behind the sinister “Reapers’ Game,” a life-or-death battle for survival in which he has been forced to take part. A new trailer, that debuted today, offers an introduction to a new cast of characters, a vibrant and fashionable equipment system, the game’s hyper-stylish action battle system, and much more.

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Damn they droped TWEWY anime episode 1 and they confirmed the launch day of NEO!! what a time to be alive

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just to make sure, should I have played any previous Persona titles before this to get into it?
I've been very intrigued to play it but I don't have much time to commit to more than one game every couple of months.

Not much of a fan of Mass Effect games and all the blunders they had didn't inspire much confidence to start them at any point this far.
Yeah you should have played persona 5 since its a direct sequel to the original game

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just to make sure, should I have played any previous Persona titles before this to get into it?
I've been very intrigued to play it but I don't have much time to commit to more than one game every couple of months.

Not much of a fan of Mass Effect games and all the blunders they had didn't inspire much confidence to start them at any point this far.
You kinda need to have played either Persona 5 or Persona 5 Royal to fully understand what's going on, since it's a straight-up sequel and doesn't really explain the main characters' backstories much.

Reactions: Super.Nova

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kinda name is "NEO", anyway? It brings images of pills and failed consoles, nothing else.
The games name in japanese has "Shin" at the front of it's name which means New/Neo. It's a new game, not just a sequel to original reapers game as it takes place in a wider scope

Reactions: RichardTheKing

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya...seems about right for sho
some random ass word noooooobody ever thinks about '_>'
to zeta slow for this shit
upload_2021-4-9_20-47-19.png

Reactions: DS1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries