Hacking Neo Geo Emulator Question

voyagerxp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want a neo geo emulator for my slim psp 2000 but what is the best emulator. Also is there only set amount of games that play on it, i want to play wrestle fest and wwf superstars but not sure if they would play. Any help would be great.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
There's this: http://gbatemp.net/t...etro-emulators/

And I get why you'd ask, you gotta click on other emulators then look for MVSPSP or other emulator that will run your Neo Geo games. I don't know if there's anything better but I've used that one a good while ever since I hacked my 2000 and it's run mostly great, everything I throw at it running flawless with the exception of minor visual bugs in Mark of The Wolves.

EDIT: I remember there being a version that takes advantage of the extra memory on the Slims so I'd look for that version.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
MVSPSP is essentially perfect so that's the one you'd want. But having had a quick browse of the Neo Geo library i'm slightly confused about which games you're referring to.

voyagerxp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know about Wrestle Fest, but WWF Superstars is a regular arcade game according to GameFAQs.

I thought neo geo and mame were the same thing, so i guess i can't play them on the psp.

WWF WRESTLE FEST

wwf_wrestlefest2.jpg

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
MAME is awful on the PSP...NeoGeo is almost perfect. If it's MAME you want then you're essentially screwed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple