• Replies 1,533
  • Likes 5

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@overjoy
but this delay is just at the beginning before the health screen to wait for the drive to be recognized, and shouldnt affect the overall performance of the nand at all, or not?

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The module restarts everytime you launch something or when you select another disc. So everytime you do this the delay will also run again

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
With the new ways to launch neek2o, it might probably be better to add that delay to the neek2o launcher.
Being there, it would only occur during the switch from real nand to neek2o.
If you don't make it launch neek2o automatically with priiloader, you probably won't even need it anymore.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PizzaPino: Do you need the delay when you launch neek2o with the channel and/or app or do you only need it when you boot straight into neek2o with bootmii?

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I seem to remeber it's case 2.
His bus powered harddisk need power for a couple of seconds before it becomes responsive.

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
yes that's the way i need it to work. but even without the delay, my nand is slow. getting games to appear in the disc channel is no problem and the time until the drive is recognized goes by pretty fast either with the udelay. let me check if this slow nand issue is only a neek2o issue or a sneek issue.

and to remind you, the "press the a button" only appears AFTER rev50, and i already had the udelay in rev50 without this problem.

edit: the newest revision that crediar made, doesnt work for me at all, though i see a drive recognition without any changes made by me!

sneek r16x has a speed boost of over 100% for me and there's no savegame error for epic mickey, yet!

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's just a wild guess, but are you sure you don't have the cdilog.txt or eslog.txt? They slow down things seriously and only exist for neek2o.

The press the A button not appearing is usually a priiloader thing. One of it's hacks is the auto press A button. So, somehow I am getting the feeling that maybe your old uneek is using a different nand than neek2o. The last one can load it from a subfolder, while the original one is unable to do so.

You could try to load neek2o without di to see if the problem is caused by the di module or by something else. renaming the di module should do the trick.

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ok i guess it was really the eslog.txt that was created by itself in r54. thanks obcd! it was also the reason for the press the a button.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How is the switching between Neek2o and Real Nand done?
Like switch to Uneek was done...

Launching the Nekk2o channel brought me to Neek2o but lasunching the channel from Neek Nand just resets my neek NAND resulting in jus t booting Neek 2o instead of my real Nand.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
not sure where exactly, but it's been spoken about a lot. And once the next ModMii update is released it will take care of these somewhat minor details for you :D

but basically nswitch has the sd:\bootmii\armboot.bin file embedded in it. So all that is required is sd:\sneek\ and\or usb:\sneek + emulated nand(s)

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a known bug that the naming convention of certain games cause issues, it's being fixed. But with the version ur currently using ur problem is likely to be one or 2 oddly named games rather than having too many

How would I be able to find out which games are causing the issue?

lepicane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone experiencing JoYflow 2.3 freezing when downloading covers with r56 of neek2o?

Edit: JoYflow 2.2 on r04 worked fine.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
no, but I had my own cover problem. After downloading them all, only a small portion of my games actually showed covers. The games showing covers were all in a row also, pretty weird problem

edit: nvm, this problem was my own fault, my sd card got full... but still, I think neek2o should detect when there is no more free space.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY