Hacking needs connect to internet when starting a game?

lolz5521

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
just hacked my switch, and installed hollow knight on it. but when i trying to start the game, the switch tells me to connect to the internet. after reading some thread here, it seems i need to set my account as primary account? how do i do that? do i need to update to latest firmware in order to do so?

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just hacked my switch, and installed hollow knight on it. but when i trying to start the game, the switch tells me to connect to the internet. after reading some thread here, it seems i need to set my account as primary account? how do i do that? do i need to update to latest firmware in order to do so?
What FW are you on?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is it the "checking to see if the software can be played" message?
If not, it's not related to primary/secondary account.
It it is, you can install the games on another profile that isn't linked to a Nintendo account.
Actually setting it as primary would require you to connect to Nintendo servers, which can get you flagged for a ban.

Some games try to go online, turning on airplane mode can allow you to play those games.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

lolz5521

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
found the issues. it's the signpatches, i added all the 8.1.0 signpatches and the game now can be started.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing