1. Paulwilliambrown31

OP Paulwilliambrown31 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a wii it only has bootmii ios and when going to homebrew.

And wont download it when i use letterbomb it says it a ios go to homebrew and it is not there

can someone tell me how to download boot mii so i can use it

2. Aeredren

Aeredren Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hi :) Welcome to GBAtemp !
    First of all try to be more precise on your problem and read the forum rules / recommendation before posting.

The title need to explicitly sum up your troubles if you want that someone read your post and bother to reply. We are doing this on our free time you know, if your message are'nt welcoming no one will spend time reading them.

Then, problems with bootmii are very common and I see posts like yours every week or so. A little research on your own before posting will save us all digital ink ;)

From what I understand you are just strugling to find where to launch bootmii. It is not a tile like other homebrew : go to the homebrew channel, press the wiimote home button (or + or - I don't remember exactly which one it is) You'll see a list with : "return to wii menu" "shutdown" "..." or something similar. The last option on the list should be "launch bootmii"

jeannotte and banjo2 like this.
  3. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    Sounds like he's having problems loading the hackmii installer. Modmii's hackmii solutions wizard should solve the issue, but the language barrier for the OP might make it challenging.

Draft saved Draft deleted