Need tt help

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Pnt101, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Pnt101
    OP

Pnt101 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2009
    United States
    Dumpster
    Edit: Using a TT. Games use to work on it but now it has a error measage. Updated Menu, formatted card, checked if it was real. anyone got any ideas?

2. Waluigi2

Waluigi2 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2008
    United States
    ur going to get banned for posting a romsite and asking for a new one delete this thread NOW!!!!!! [​IMG]

3. Pnt101
    OP

Pnt101 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2009
    United States
    Dumpster
    How i delete?!?!?!?!?!
    NVM i edited it

4. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    What's the error message ?? - 'Menu' / 'No Card' / 'Fake' ????
    Without this infomation - how can we help you out

5. Pnt101
    OP

Pnt101 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2009
    United States
    Dumpster
    I mean the tt works but some of the games dont. it takes along time loading and then it pops up a black box saying "Error Please Format Game"

6. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Never seen that message before [​IMG]

[​IMG] Just to check a few things:
    > Did games stop working before updating firmware or after ? - If after, try an older Firmware & see if that fixes it
    > Are Games that don't work 'Homebrew' or commercial ROMS (or are you having mixed results) ?
    --- If Homebrew, maybe they need DLDI patching
    --- If ROMS - possibly bad DUMP or got corrupted somehow, try re-downloading ROM & try again
    --- If Both - got no idea, can only guess corruption
    > When formatting - did you use Windows FORMAT or Panasonic MicroSD Formatter ? - I believe Windows formatting can cause problems
    > Have you tried removing the SAV file & letting game create new SAV (could it be corrupt SAV file) ?
    > What make of SD card have you - a 'named' make or unknown 'Generic' card. Possibly problems with the MicroSD card - have you tried another SDCard ??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice