Hacking Need some setting things up again.

solsolis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a few months ago I set my 3DS aside do to being more interested in other things at the time.

I've recently picked it back up to try playing some games only to find my microSD card was dead. I've got arm9loaderhax installed and fw 11.0 I have literally have no NAND backups anywhere. I honestly just can't figure how to get a CIA installer setup again.

I'm so lost and have completely forgot what I am even doing. I tried using the H&S injection, but apparently that doesn't work under A9LH. I need to know what steps to take. I have the basic knowledge I just need a refresher.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So a few months ago I set my 3DS aside do to being more interested in other things at the time.

I've recently picked it back up to try playing some games only to find my microSD card was dead. I've got arm9loaderhax installed and fw 11.0 I have literally have no NAND backups anywhere. I honestly just can't figure how to get a CIA installer setup again.

I'm so lost and have completely forgot what I am even doing. I tried using the H&S injection, but apparently that doesn't work under A9LH. I need to know what steps to take. I have the basic knowledge I just need a refresher.
If you already had FBI injected into H&S before (which you should), you don't have to inject it again.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Also couldn't you use the .3dsx version of FBI through HomeBrew to install the CIA version to the HomeMenu and forget about injection?
That should work with 10.7 or below (or with an older version of Luma that supports firmware.bin though I am not sure if firmware.bin is enough to get memchunkhax2/svchax to work again), won't work on 11.0 with Luma 6.x though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-