Hacking Need some help

ecsimonson2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the modify any wii 4.3 & below guide and everything went fine until I installed priiloader. After I rebooted I get a blank screen with 4.3(USA) on the bottom right. I tried naming the bootmii folder and keys.bin and nand.bin back to their original names and same thing. It will start a game if I stick a disk in, but no system menu. Sorry if this is has been covered but I couldn't find anything searching here or google.
TIA for any help -Erin

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ecsimonson2010 said:
I followed the modify any wii 4.3 & below guide and everything went fine until I installed priiloader. After I rebooted I get a blank screen with 4.3(USA) on the bottom right. I tried naming the bootmii folder and keys.bin and nand.bin back to their original names and same thing. It will start a game if I stick a disk in, but no system menu. Sorry if this is has been covered but I couldn't find anything searching here or google.
TIA for any help -Erin

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you have the Force Recovery Menu hack enabled. Boot into Priiloader (hold reset while booting) and disable that hack (I am not sure if that is the exact name. There are two, if I remember correctly - recovery menu on gc port 4 / force recovery menu. Make sure both are disabled).

Been a while since I touched my Wii, so my knowledge is a tad rusty XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30