Gaming Need some help with creating Multiple Character Codes

Malae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, sorry to bother but I noticed the how to create cheats post was closed, was wondering if any of you could give some insight into how to a multiple character value instead of a single value. Now I've understood the single value style with money involved but am looking to try to create a multiple code for xp/ability points for all characters rather than just one. I'm not sure if I can quite understand it on my own without some extensive knowledge of the emucheat application either, which is why I turn to people with more expertise in this field.

The game I'm currently trying to get these values for is Bleach: The 3rd Phantom. I've noticed some guy on another forums made a code for all characters max hp but he has not responded to the post I made.

Currently my values for single characters are working great, I've had no flaws what so ever, but if you all could possibly lend me some of your skills in this department this would be much appreciated. Below is the code that gives All players HP max that the person I was talking about made. Also below that will be my own codes I created through process if y'all are able to help with multiple characters instead of just one.

All players HP max

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
some guy? is that me?
i am not sure where did you get this code of mine (could be from gamefucks where 99% of them is brainless)
but if you know where did i post this code..
you should just go back there and check it out yourself for other updates

furthermore, EXP multiplier is not made in such a manner!
you need to have debugging capability and knowing how to read/write ASM to do it

for not affecting HOLLOW
then you should study when the code actually affects the hollow
and don't make your loop stop before reaching the hollow

Malae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, definitely don't know how to debug or read/write asm, very new to even creating my own codes, like literally just started Friday.

Got the code from r0mu|ati0n, some dude named Fire_Ice posted on their forums. Wasn't really any updates besides some other codes that I really didn't care for mainly max crap, rather work on my own slowly than just max it >.> But the stat points works great for everyone so adding a few stats here and there can also help in some of the tougher battles later.

TBH I don't even need the exp multiplier at all, I just like seeing high level numbers :-p
Some people wanted it so I figured I would try my best and make it, but it screwed up heh

I do however like how you put your words "some guy? is that me?" then right after that you did assume the code was yours and said "i am not sure where did you get this code of mine (could be from gamefucks where 99% of them is brainless)" after lol. But uh yeah not bashing just pointing out something pretty stupid lol.

Anyway thanks for the insight, though it really just confused me in the end.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=631

helder posted some codes and mrfatso translated my codes
they should be identical
smile.gif

Malae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I used the code I did not have to press L+R to activate it as stated in that post, so dunno...
not saying that you didn't make it or anything amazing that that page never surfaced til now though, I did quite a bit of googling to find the one I did find, but it's been a couple days since then plenty of time for better codes to come out tbh.

Some of the codes there are identical to the ones over at the other site posted up one, but only other ones I was really looking for is the free time movement adjustment going to 1 or 2 all the time that way could get all the talking done, and an item code to parse through to see what all everything does.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
whether the poster capable of answer your question
seeing no one answer your question on another forum.. you should know it well
smile.gif

they are just copycats
by the way, date & time of post never lie
i am not going to argue who is better, faster and who copy who
i will only say we facilitate 90% of the cheat codes for NDS (U/E region)
LOL

if they are so good i doubt it is that difficult for them to come out with a proper working item code
tongue.gif

my case was failed because i simply put up a code and hope i was lucky
tongue.gif

if i ever wish to fix it.. would just be a 5-10 minute case
however, i had deleted the game that also equals to i am not going to touch the game
sorry for wasting your time with all my nonsense
smile.gif

in future, don't waste time google for codes
go cheats.gbatemp.net and request or check whether the codes you want is out or not

you mean my code or the code you posted?

94000130 FCFF0300

Malae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well as for future reference I definitely will go to it.

TBH I don't even know what code I was talking about now, I was like wasted bad and can't remember all of much lol

I would say it'd have to be the not pressing the L+R button maybe, leaves them open for another Key code turn on that might be better suited for it.

I don't even think I care for an item code now, I'm literally almost done with it minus the Urahara tower thing. Though I did figure out one code that would have made this much more worth time, that being a in battle movement modifier for like 7 or 8 spaces lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry I let @HiradeGirl get into my alcohol