need s paper mario save file! :)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dark_anth, Oct 6, 2008.

Oct 6, 2008
  1. Dark_anth
    OP

Banned Dark_anth Banned

United States
    k so its a PAL iso i use wiigators app. I use force NTSC my wii is NTSC. could i use a PAL gamesave? could you get me a NTSC save for SPM please? and if at all possible with the name of joey. thanks [​IMG]

2. shadowboy

Member shadowboy :D

United States
    GAAAAAME FAQS!
    They have a whole crapload of saves for it.
    or wiisave.com.

3. sess

Member sess GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    I used Waninkoko's loader and it didn't crash on 2-2. :s

4. Rod_Hull

Newcomer Rod_Hull Member

United Kingdom
    This issue is getting a bit tedious. I've seen it mentioned in many different threads, and IIRC even referenced as a caveat on one of the backup-loader compatability lists that have been set up. It's NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LOADER.

If people searched a bit more they'd learn that the issue in Chapter 2-2 affects RETAIL COPIES OF THE GAME too. It was a bug in the original game - nothing to do with the loader(s).

The bug ONLY appears if you satisfy the following condition when playing:

If after speaking to Mimi for the first time (when she tells you to go and find a key) you go back to her and speak again WITHOUT first getting the key, it'll hang the moment you talk to her for the second time.

If you find the key BEFORE speaking to her again, then there's no crash. So, just speak to her the first time, work out what to do to get the key (or use a FAQ) then go back to her and it'll all be fine.

5. bloodliketheatla

Member bloodliketheatla GBAtemp Regular

United States
    why are these threads asking for save files not getting locked or better yet deleted? this is the Wii - Hacking forum...what does a sharing save files have to do with hacking?

this backup loader crap has completely destroyed what little was left of this board. i think i actually prefered it when every other question was "do you think this could lead to a backup loader?"

6. Motoko

Newcomer Motoko Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I havnt seen any mods around since i joined, so much crap could be deleted.