Gaming Need Pokeman save after Veilstone Gym!

cherryduck

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello everyone! Pokemon Diamond is driving me crazy, I'd just beaten Veilstone gym when my micro SD card corrupted so I lost my hard worked for team (with *gosh* no cheating whatsoever). So I started again, but my save somehow got corrupted AGAIN! So I started yet again, only for my game to freeze on the way to Jubilife City, and I hadn't saved since the start of the game!

Now, Pokemon Diamond is a fun enough game, but I really can't face having to start all over again for the fourth time! (Sorry for all the exclamation marks!!!) So, if anyone would please be kind enough to upload a Pokemon Diamond save for just after Veilstone Gym, or show me where I can get one from (and no, GameFaqs doesn't have it), preferably with no cheating, I'd be IMMENSELY greatful. Thanks all.

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
.. um, get a freaking new MicroSD card?
smile.gif

Or a new flash card that doesn't corrupt your save all the time.

cherryduck

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well yes lol but that's not an option I'm fresh outta cash, and the actual card has only corrupted once I've just been having an awful lot of bad luck as regards Pokemon! If ANYONE has a save even somewhere close to Veilstone so I don't have to trudge through everything all over again please could I have it? Please people, I'm begging you! There's only so much Pokemon an 18 year old can stand!

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmms well keep this in mind.. if it froze when you were playing, how does a new save file help? it might just freeze again right after it =\

what flashcart are you using? maybe theres firmware updates to fix this issue? try playing Pearl instead and see if you have the same problem?

edit: oh no wait lol i remember you sorry i never read the usernames =P uhh well oki so you're running an R4... i havent heard of any issues with pokemon yet.. maybe loathesome is right and you do have a microsd card problem or r4 for that matter... but meh try testing out pearl and see what happens

cherryduck

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only time I ever have any problems is when I'm adding things to my card from the computer...the first time my card corrupted I got an I/O error, the second time only Pokemon Diamond and it's save corrupted, everything else was left untouched. I think rather than a card error it's probably me pulling the card out the reader too soon, I've had the occasional 'Delay Write Failed' pop up, so I should probably give it some time before I remove the card, or use the 'Safe Remove' option.

About Pokemon Pearl, I'm willing to try that if anyone has a save for either Diamond or Pearl? I'm honestly not fussed which one I end up playing as they are basically the same, but I'd really rather not trudge through the game again to get to where I was.

EDIT

Never mind I found a save game after the second gym so I'm starting from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.